Gryphon Flight Stud Stallions *Y34*

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Re: Gryphon Flight Stud Stallions and Progeny *NEW STUD*

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Apologies on the lack of Updates.. I was away.

So welcome All Good Things to the shed! He is an Okami stallion out of an All for the Chase mare priced at $2,500 for those who want to try him out.

Kombat is retiring after the SC his stud fee will be 10k-15k depending on his finish. Kombat is also an Okami stallion out of a Tribunal stakes winning mare.

We are on the fence about retiring Honoured (Okami x Samurai) and Brightlightinthecity (Perplexity x Scrappy T). They are both 8 and I will leave it up to you guys to tell me if you want to include them in your plans.
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Re: Gryphon Flight Stud Stallions *Kombat @ Stud*

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Kombat is now retired and standing at 10k!
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.