Garylynn Farms Stallions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Garylynn Farms Stallions

Post by Garylynn Farms »

Here are my Stallions for Year 34

ONE MAN(Solar Eclipse-Warning) Stud Fee $5,000
A stakes winner of only $113,800 in a limited racing career. This full brother to Grade 1 Stakes Winner Viking Flagship has excelled has a stallion. 67.6% winners from starters (25/37) he has sired 24 chase winners including Stakes Winner ONE HAND and 4x winner God in Hand.

PRINCELY LIFT(All for the Chase) Stud Fee $2,000
Grade 2 Stakes winner(Grade 1 Stakes placed). Has sired only 4 winners including Stakes placed PRINCE THEE.
My first crop with him has generated 5 natural 3 year olds.

STOLEN VOICES(Over and Up) Stud Fee $1,000
Grade 3 Stakes winning son of Over and Up. His first foals are yearlings this year.

MIJN HOP(Mijn Hart-Hippity Hop) Stud Fee TBD
Stakes winning 9 year old who will be retired at the end of this year.
Last edited by Garylynn Farms 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
“I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader."
-Creed Bratton-
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Re: Garylynn Farms Stallions

Post by Garylynn Farms »

WEEK 1 results for Garylynn Farm Stallions

ONE MAN
ONE HAND 3rd in the Dipper Stakes with 91sf now has earned over $100,000
ONE MANS SECRET won a MSW with a 90sf
MR FRISK won a MSW with a 90sf
DIAMOND EDGE 3rd in MSW

PRINCELY LIFT
PRINCESS FOUR 3rd in NW3
BLEACHER SHOT 3rd in NW2
“I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader."
-Creed Bratton-
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Post by Garylynn Farms »

Last week SHADOW ONE by ONE MAN won for the second time in 3 starts recording a 100sf in the process.

PRINCELY DREAM by PRINCELY LIFT broke his maiden.

ONE MAN is averaging 67.6% winners from runners(25/37) and his average earnings per runner is over 2 1/2 times his $5,000 stud fee.
-Creed Bratton-
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Post by Garylynn Farms »

UPDATE for weeks 4 and 5

VERDAILLE(One Man) won an allowance.

ONE CAT(One Man) and BLEACHER SHOT(Princely Lift) both placed in allowance races

PRINCESS ONE(Princely Lift) and DIAMOND EDGE(One Man) both place in maidens

*Future stallion MIJN HOP ran 3rd in the Grade 2 Temple Stakes he has won or placed in 14 stakes over his carrer

**Future Future stallion BALL POINT PEN won his 7th stakes in the Grade 3 Prix Du Presidente De La France Han.
-Creed Bratton-
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Post by Garylynn Farms »

ONE MAN added his 25th winner when One Wished broke his maiden. But his biggest win of the night was when SHADOW ONE won the Grade 1 Southern Australia Chase with a 100sf.
-Creed Bratton-
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Post by Garylynn Farms »

SHADOW ONE does it again winning her second consecutive Grade 1 stakes the Australian Hurdle. Also ONE MAN sired 3yo winner One More Tyme.

PRINCELY LIFT had three 3yo's Loft Lift, Prince Okapi and Princely Hollow all placed in their debuts.

7 3yo's with ties to Garylynn Farms broke their maidens with 100 speed figures: BABY BAY, STAR FIGHTER, MAC MY BOY, SHARP STAR, PHANTOM MAC (are all owned by Garylynn Farms) LEMON LIME(was bred by Garylynn Farms) and BUTCH UP HIGH(was sire by pensioned Garylynn Farms stallion Butch)
-Creed Bratton-
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Post by Garylynn Farms »

ONE MAN sires his 3rd Stake Winner in VERAILLE.

65.1% winners from runners
7% stakes winners from runners
His Avg. earnings per runner is 3x greater than his stud fee
sire of 2x Grade 1 Stakes Winner Shadow One

All this for only $5,000
-Creed Bratton-
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Post by Garylynn Farms »

ONE MANS filly SHADOW ONE does it againg winning the Grade 2 Australian Ladies Cup she is a track record setting winner of 5 of 6 starts her last 4 in a row. His 3yo colt ONE MORE TYME made it 2 for 2 with a 100sf in a NW2 race.

PRINCELY LIFTS filly PRINCESS FOUR picked up career win number 3.
-Creed Bratton-
Three Crowns Racing
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Three Crowns Racing »

Gary Fishbough wrote:ONE MANS filly SHADOW ONE does it againg winning the Grade 2 Australian Ladies Cup she is a track record setting winner of 5 of 6 starts her last 4 in a row. His 3yo colt ONE MORE TYME made it 2 for 2 with a 100sf in a NW2 race.

PRINCELY LIFTS filly PRINCESS FOUR picked up career win number 3.
I don't want to jinx it but I'm pretty excited about One More Tyme and his 95 and 100 speed figures :) Trying to decide if I should send him to the week 14 allowance on 2 weeks rest, or risk 4 weeks off and aim for one of those week 16 stakes.
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Post by Garylynn Farms »

Garylynn Farms is proud to announce BALL POINT PEN is now at stud

BALL POINT PEN
by BUTCH out of PRINCESS OF WALES

A stakes winner of $424,250 he won 8 stakes and placed in 5 others. He is a full brother to Grade 1 stakes winner JAGUARS. His sire BUTCH has sired over 143 chase winners and 10 stakes winner(9 over the jumps). His dam has had 6 foals to race all 6 are winners including Grade 3 stakes placed SITTING ON CHASERS and her 3yo has already broken her maiden this year.

I have had no trouble finding plenty of A nicks for chasing out of my broodmare band.

His stud fee will be $7,500
-Creed Bratton-