So I Found The Stakes Schedule...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

And wrote about it in the Feature Race.

Enjoy!
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

lol ...I always thought Trial Park was in Kentucky. Oops.

Funny that you mention Vancouver. *plugs cool link in Link Sharing Thread in off topic section*
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

Don't feel *too* bad, Randall.

I used it for the first time, um....a week ago. I feel a tiny bit of shame about that.

And yes, BC does have grass. ;)
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

So, somebody else besides me has seen the possible profit in a farm by trial park huh? If I had the two million required for a farm that's where it would go :D
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I had looked at building a farm at Trial Park when I built my farm, for exactly that reason. However, for a non-new player, if you want to board your own racing stock there, it's quite a ship to any other track, which, when I ran the numbers, quickly offset the savings on board for those horses. That's why I ended up building mine in Kentucky - it's fairly near all the East Coast and Midwest tracks, some closer, some farther - so I can board racing stock there in addition to my mares, yearlings and foals. It's also less of a ship when my yearlings are ready to head to the track.

But you're absolutely right, I imagine a farm near Trial Park would attract a lot of interest. Even the current "closest" track, Madrona Ridge, isn't all that close.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

I love your articles and your Yankee-hating comments...more please!

Twins rock, the end.
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.