AW Stud. Pimp your boys.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tiff Severson
Classic Contender

AW Stud. Pimp your boys.

Post by Tiff Severson »

Since we have our own aw forum we should really start some stud pimping.

I currently stand Coach Cal. Multi surface router. He only throws routers and is the only son of Laughterintherain at stud. He won on multiple surfaces and prefers mares who have pedigrees stating they prefer frolicking in the grass.

In another season or two, Quitting Time will be joining my breeding stable. He is an aw miler who was miss run as a 2yr old since his pedigree said router to me when he is a miler. He may possibly work for short routes also. No guarantees.
Now Standing:Coach CalMulti-Surface with strong AW and Turf times in yearlings. 15,001k [/u] Quitting Time AW Miler with short route lineage 11,000 k
Give Me The MoneyStandardbred Pacer $1,500
Todd Lucas
Turf Router

Re: AW Stud. Pimp your boys.

Post by Todd Lucas »

Multiple Simmy award winner Augmenting will retire by the end of this year, hopefully with a million $ in his bank account. The top son of the current top AW route sire out of the top AW mare of all time he has the pedigree to be a top sire himself. His fee is TBD.

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=229376
CRIPPLE CREEK RANCH
Home of the All Time dirt router money earner UNMERCIFUL
The best son of the mighty James Dean, RANSACK
Johan-$25k
Gallantry-$20k
Chris Simpson
Classic Contender

Post by Chris Simpson »

I have Rocket Launch, Yet another son of the mighty seraph, The worst he ran in his life on the AW was 4th once, other then that he finished in the top 3 in 18 AW starts. He also did win a stake on the dirt with a high 70 speed number, As far as I can tell about half of his first crop galloped wings, (I own just over half of his foals to date).

I know what your think thats all we need is another Seraph stud!!!!! Hey you never know this just might be the best one so far, For 10k i say he worth a shot...

Star and stake winning mares no charge for stud fee........

Oh yes one last note he did win a simmy for year 33, beating out the very nice mare Whisperingthings.....

Rocket Launch
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

I bet that I have an A.W. stud or two in my stable but I would never know who they are since I cannot comprehend the concept. Moment of Clarity?? jX
Marzy Dotes
Hall of Fame

Post by Marzy Dotes »

I'm still looking... 8) If there isn't an obvious one, there's probably one that can be corrupted.
"Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence."

---Author, Will Henr

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

---Edmund Burke
Patrick O'Malley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Patrick O'Malley »

I've recently acquired Jury Conviction, sire of Steward's Cup winner D's Jury and multiple stakes winner Quiet Convict (and through her dam sire of SC winner Iron Clad Lad.) He's been used mostly as a dirt miler but I believe his strength might be all-weather. He's available for a modest 5K fee.
It's alive!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

BATTLENOTE is 14 this year. I got a B+ hypo with him from a Yes mare, so Im super excited cus that was my first B+ with him EVER. He rarely ever gets B+'s lol so Im hoping that this colt is worth it! I think the only other B+ I have seen for him was with Agronomist which produced Fallen in Battle and Height of Battle (ps Maddy, Jo Jo is a B+ with Battlenote as well :P) but still, he has produced some very nice AW horses and this may be your last year to get him!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Dang it, I doubt she'll see him before he goes. Already bred to Astonishing this year, who's 13!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Awww :( I will have to send a mare to Astonishing next year before he pensions.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Fallen In Battle has 3 sprint winners in the first 4 weeks of racing. Each looks like they are going to be stars I can't wait till milers open up to run.
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Kay O. Johnson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Kay O. Johnson »

Widdo is worth a shot.