Upcoming Auction!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Upcoming Auction!

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Yes, yes this isn't the Auction thread. But I wanted to give you AW trainers, or those interested in building an AW barn, a heads up!

I'm planning a HUGE auction sometime around Week 4 with over 100 head available for purchase. This will be a reduction of stock, so expect a mix of broodmares, yearlings and some 2yo routers in training. Most are all weather (sprinters and routers), but I'm throwing in what little dirt routers I have left as well.

There will be reserves, but I don't think I have anything over $30k. Yearlings will 1/2 off stud fees for HTT/Okay, full stud fee for Wings/Greats and minimum bid for Claimers; broodmares will be $5k for good and $10k for formidable, unless they weren't checked or are 10 years or older. 2yos will also be minimum bid, regardless of gallops. In other words, bargains to be had!

The best part of this all? There will be two headshots up for grabs! They'll be randomly assigned to a hip no. Have the winning bid on the horse, you get a free headshot! :)

Look for more auction details and full catalog in the next few weeks!