Doh!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Let me just state that I have owned a particular horse since October 12, 2006, and just now realized that while I've been running her exclusively on turf, her pedigree screams dirt, dirt, dirt. I clearly should win the idiot of the year award.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Ryen Hanna
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ryen Hanna »

Don't worry, it happens to the best of us... ...especially me. Haha, I do that probably a lot more than I should.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

I did the same thing with Three Masts. My friend Laura F pointed out when I'd entered him as a filler in the Trial By Summer graduates Futurity, that he was by Speightstown, which means he really should be running on turf - on which he's now 2 for 2.
I'm just here for the fun of it
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

I think I bought her after one start, saw that she was crap in her first start, so I thought I'd try a different surface. I really didn't read her running lines or the fact that she was finishing 10 lengths back in nearly every race. DOH!
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012