Confirmation

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

I am keeping this broodmare and wondered if any of you guys had any suggestions on who to send her to! :) She's by Tejano Causeway and out of the awesome mare Solstice. I was thinking about sending her to Atlas....anyone think that's a good idea?
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

Ara?
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

I like that cross very much, and Confirmation would be a welcome addition to Atlas's book. :)

I do not believe that Jet-Ski will produce top turf horses, but if somehow Emily says he can, I think Jet-Ski x Confirmation would be interesting. It would have the same inbreeding to Storm Cat through Giant's Causeway and Rain Dancer, but also bring in inbreeding to Gentlemen through Littlebitotrouble and Sports Jersey.

Solitude has a Jet-Ski filly that finished 2nd in a stakes in South America but wasn't raced enough (she's only three) to see how she'd be.

But yeah, I'd probably stick with Atlas in this case.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Ok Ara, here's a good one. Conduit or Atlas...which one would be the better cross for...say...

My Typhoon

:D
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Well, if you're talking buying My Typhoon and want to know who to breed her to, I'd say Atlas since Conduit is pensioned. :)
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

Ok....so Atlas it is for her. Consider her booked Ara :)
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Ara Davies wrote: Well, if you're talking buying My Typhoon and want to know who to breed her to, I'd say Atlas since Conduit is pensioned. :)
CONDUIT'S PENTIONED?!?! *faints*

That I don't remember

But Atlas it is for Typhoon's first foal. Looks ultra hot... *drools*
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Em pensioned all stallions over a certain age or who had over 100 foals. Conduit had 118 at last count. But don't worry, he has PLENTY of good sons out there and I'll be standing one of his brothers as well (Canute, by Battle Cry).