To Late To Ship For Early Results?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

Ack! I just noticed results are run on Tues this week... is it alright to ship today (all from 1 hr away farms) and have them run tomorrow... or do I need to scratch everyone?
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

I don't see why not if they're all an hour away from their destinations. I know the SIM isn't real life but for example, Maryland-bred champion Silmaril trains exclusively at Bowie Racetrack and when she races at her favorite track, Laurel, she ships there that morning, kicks some butt in the afternoon, and ships straight home. To put it in SIM terms, if it's not more then three hours, then I don't see a problem with it.
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Forgot about early results. Just shipped Indian Star from GB to Japan. Might be scratching her and taking a minor detour to Australia for next week.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Figure it this way...they'll run a lot better shipping late than they would if you left them at the farm tomorrow. :)
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

:)