This Week's Results?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Biff Tannen
Miler

Post by Biff Tannen »

Can anyone clarify this? I know it says entries are due by April 2nd 8pm, but then it says the results will be posted by Tues April 2nd 11pm. Tues is going to be April 3rd....Thanks so much -- Scott
Peihe Sun
Eclipse Champion

Post by Peihe Sun »

Entries are due on Tues (yes, that's the third) by 8PM Pac but it takes 3 hours (approx) to run the results so the results are posted at 11PM. Like in real life entries close several days before the actual race is run, and it takes time to run the real race before the results are posted. :)
Warpath,
Faithful, Light of the Moon,
Unashamed, Clear Blue Sky
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

Scott-

I don't speak for the game (and may God help us if that job ever actually falls to me) but as I understand it Week 9 results will be revealed tomorrow, Tuesday, April 3, at a later hour than most humans are conscious.

Hope this helps.

--Randall
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.
Biff Tannen
Miler

Post by Biff Tannen »

Definitely helps...I just wanted to make sure that nominations actually closed on Monday April 2nd and results were going to be released by Tues Apr. 3rd. On the home page, it says Entries due by April 2nd 8pm and results released by Tuesday April 2nd 11pm.....must be a typo, but very confusing. -- Scott
Peihe Sun
Eclipse Champion

Post by Peihe Sun »

Nonono, entries close on Tuesday. =]
Warpath,
Faithful, Light of the Moon,
Unashamed, Clear Blue Sky
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

My bad....
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG