Stupid question...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Emily Loveridge
Two Year Old

Post by Emily Loveridge »

OK, I'm looking at my mare, Tears Of An Angel. I bred her this year, but now, its giving me the option to breed her again this year. The same with my mare New Addiction. But it doesn't give me that option with my other 2 mares. They were all bred this year. Any help would be appreciated.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Mares can only be bred once a year. And if you attempt to breed and Em finds it, then she'll delete the second foal. E-mail Em that the system has created this mistake and she will fix it, 'cause there's a good chance there are others out there with the same mistake.
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

It's actually kind of a warped and weird mistake. What happened was sometime around week 2 the computer decided that half the SIM horses needed to advance a couple years in ages. That was kind of strange... and I still don't know why it did that. We wrote a script and had to go through all the horses and find the point where they needed to go back a year or two. Problem is that the horses are set that whenever they advance an age, they are able to breed again. It never occurred to me to go back and check!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG