two steeplechasers for sale

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jennifer Francis
Hall of Fame

two steeplechasers for sale

Post by Jennifer Francis »

i have two a hypoed chasers. the filly is three and the colt is two. the filly is a natural over the jumps and it to early to test the colt either way i will let them go for 600k. thats a package deal. here are there links and the first one to pm me with the offer wins.

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=322946

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=274434

THANKS JENNIFER
Got to start from the bottom to get back to the top. Just wonder how long that will take in the game and in life.
Jennifer Francis
Hall of Fame

Re: two steeplechasers for sale

i would like 600k for them together but any offers will be consider on one or both everything with me is negotionable. i will be taking offers until tomorrow night at 8pm. the lowest i will take will be 150k a piece. thanks for looking
Got to start from the bottom to get back to the top. Just wonder how long that will take in the game and in life.
Jennifer Francis
Hall of Fame

bump seriously there is no interest in these two?this is still open because no one has replied just make me a decent offer and one or both is urs.
Kelley Wachter
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelley Wachter »

Jennifer,
No offense but I think it is just that the suggested price is a little steep--the percentage of chasers who are "naturals" these days seem to be higher since people are breeding more specifically for steeplechasing. Add to that the fact that the dam has no chasing experience and has produced any offspring that has earned anything on the flat or over fences, it makes it hard to justify that price point for prospect in a division that provides a limited chance to earn that back. I know for myself I have been bringing along several homebred naturals that I hope do well but I can't justify that kind of money on an outside chaser prospect unless it has super special breeding AND proven siblings.

Kelley
Lee Key Shipyard
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Lee Key Shipyard »

Spot on Kelley. Just because its a natural doesn't warrant such a high price especially with no pedigree to speak of or siblings. If you race the 3yo in a few weeks and it does very well, then a higher price would be more reasonable.
Paints:
Jiggery Pokery -$10,000
Pontiac Chieftain, Moonfly - $7500

Appys:
Oliver Lives On -$2500

Steeplechase:
Stanley, Clouseau - $5000
Jennifer Francis
Hall of Fame

ok thanks well jete away was sold so there is only one left