Cheshire Moon Chase

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
A.R. Roberts
Grade 2 Winner

Cheshire Moon Chase

Post by A.R. Roberts »

Big two weeks of the Steeplechase Season.

Cheshire Moon Chase tonight, followed next week by the Imperial Empire.

Tonight's event has a great lineup: Factious, Bikini Pic Please She Hart Jumper, Its My Life.

Love these two chasing weeks.

Good luck to all!
@AR_Roberts
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Re: Cheshire Moon Chase

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

I love it too, we need articles stat!
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

i had a panic that i didn't have a horse in tonight's race.. some how i skimmed over Bikini pic.. how could that have happened?
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
A.R. Roberts
Grade 2 Winner

Post by A.R. Roberts »

I never miss a bikini pic...
@AR_Roberts
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Post by Garylynn Farms »

Pretty interesting Factious is facing 5 horses she hasn't faced before she must be chasing :lol: away her competition. I was atleast waiting for a longer race like this for She Hart Jumper to race against her. I knew if it was under 3 miles she wouldn't have a chance.
“I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader."
-Creed Bratton-
A.R. Roberts
Grade 2 Winner

Post by A.R. Roberts »

Gary Fishbough wrote:Pretty interesting Factious is facing 5 horses she hasn't faced before she must be chasing :lol: away her competition. I was atleast waiting for a longer race like this for She Hart Jumper to race against her. I knew if it was under 3 miles she wouldn't have a chance.
I think this is the spot to try beat Factious. She's never gone this far, if you want to beat her, this is a great spot to go for it. Should be a fun race.
@AR_Roberts
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Congrats A.R!
A.R. Roberts
Grade 2 Winner

Post by A.R. Roberts »

Thanks, she is really something special. I'm just happy I haven't screwed her up.
@AR_Roberts
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

She is awesome AR, I was worried I jinxed her when I had her in my pick 6, thankfully I didn't
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
A.R. Roberts
Grade 2 Winner

Post by A.R. Roberts »

Steph Lonhro wrote:She is awesome AR, I was worried I jinxed her when I had her in my pick 6, thankfully I didn't
Haha, I'm glad you didn't!

I'm going to try to turn her on two weeks rest and a ship. We will see how she performs. I just keep testing and testing her.
@AR_Roberts