The Imperial Empire

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

The Imperial Empire

Post by Garylynn Farms »

Biggest purse of the year for Chasing entries

Does Leader Da Hedge denfend and give A.R. a sweep of the mid season big Grade 1's?

Does weather factor in? Most horse entered seem to like off tracks. Ball Point Pen, I'll Leap For You, and Leader Da Hedge all have recorded a 100sf in stakes races on an off track.

I think I am asking a lot for Ball Point Pen he's never gone 4 miles before. He closes in all his races and likes off tracks so I am hoping he can handle the distance. I still say Leader is the one to beat though.
“I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader."
-Creed Bratton-
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Re: The Imperial Empire

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

I think between my two boys I'm hoping Bold Executive didn't peak at an early age and wants to retire to stud.. If he under performs on Monday snip snip goes the clippers
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
A.R. Roberts
Grade 2 Winner

Post by A.R. Roberts »

What a great race. Its my favorite of the year.

Congrats to Lee Key Shipyard on Wake to Confusion's big win.
@AR_Roberts
Lee Key Shipyard
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Lee Key Shipyard »

Thanks A.R. I'm super excited with the win. I really thought Wake to Confusion was past his prime, I was actually considering retiring him last year. Glad I didn't :)
Paints:
Jiggery Pokery -$10,000
Pontiac Chieftain, Moonfly - $7500

Appys:
Oliver Lives On -$2500

Steeplechase:
Stanley, Clouseau - $5000
A.R. Roberts
Grade 2 Winner

Post by A.R. Roberts »

I have to say, even though I train her, what an amazing mare Factious is.

Amazing breeding job by Brittney Ellison.
@AR_Roberts