Auction Thread

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

NikkiSherman wrote: I'd love to participate but I'm never awake for results night. And I have a couple of horses I'd definitely be willing to put up for auction (as well as bid!). Are there any other times you guys would want to do them? The problem is that I have such a weird schedule, with school and working two jobs. But if I knew ahead of time I could let someone know when I'd be available. Once basketball and hockey end, I'll JUST be depending on the days I'll be working the baseball games.
When I say "results night", keep in mind that people start showing up as early as 4pm eastern, so that was more the time I was talking. :) You'd still be up in the evening, wouldn't you?
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Hmmmmmm is it this Sunday then? Now that I think about it, since it's Easter, that might work (of course that may mean a lot of people AREN'T online then). And look at that... I pulled up the Phillies schedule, and I don't work again until NEXT Friday night. I do work the Flyers game this Saturday, and I'm going to the game on Sunday, but I'll be free to get home probably by 8-9. Yay! So as for the auction, do you need anything beforehand (obviously it must have been spur of the moment last time, but now that you're planning it that could change), or are we just kind of throwing out names of horses while we're in there?
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

It's only on Sunday this week because that's results night and that's when there's usually a crowd around. And no, you don't need anything special, just throw a name out there when nothing else is getting bid on.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

I might come up with a book to run in a live auction. Maybe in a few weeks after I am back from D.C.

-Daryl
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

Daryl Singhi wrote: I might come up with a book to run in a live auction. Maybe in a few weeks after I am back from D.C.

-Daryl
thats awesome Daryl, when you do, if you want, you can PM the names to me. Im going to do a catologue of everything we sell in the chat auctions.
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions