Looking to buy

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Looking to buy

Post by Amy Bahama »

Any reasonably priced wows for sale? QH or Appy. PM me in the game.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Jennifer Francis
Hall of Fame

Re: Looking to buy

Post by Jennifer Francis »

are u looking for a certain age? if not a certain age i have a colt named beers and cigars who is wow his only problem is he likes muddy tracks and sometimes those are few and far between and there is i see beer he galloped scary this year but he has the same problem as beer and cigars he like nasty tracks but of course i see beer will be way more than beer and cigars one being that i know without a doubt i see beer will win everytime just as long as the track is a water wasteland lol
Got to start from the bottom to get back to the top. Just wonder how long that will take in the game and in life.
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

I want yearlings.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Jennifer Francis
Hall of Fame

Post by Jennifer Francis »

i dont have any yearling except for a couple of wings gg that i would let u get for 40k for both?
Got to start from the bottom to get back to the top. Just wonder how long that will take in the game and in life.
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

No.
Iron City Louisiana

Brandon Cashell
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Brandon Cashell »

PM me Amy and let me know exactly what your looking forward you know work some deal with you if your interested.