Igetcash - Superstar Pacing Stallion - only $13,000

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dan Gordon
Listed Stakes Winner

Igetcash - Superstar Pacing Stallion - only $13,000

Post by Dan Gordon »

Igetcash, by Igetmoney, won 9 of 12 races on the track including the Steward's Crown Classic and was Horse of the Year. Igetcash's Dam, Ambro Heath, won 6 out of 8 races so bloodlines are impeccable.

In the breeding shed, Igetcash has produced 54% winners and 9 stakes winners in a small sample size. And you say he is only $15,000? Compare this to Igetmoney who is at $85,000 and produces only slightly better results.

Breed to Igetcash and you are getting the greatest bargain in Mixed Breeding.
Last edited by Dan Gordon 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Gordon
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Igetcash - Superstar Pacing Stallion - only $13,000

Post by Dan Gordon »

His stats keep improving but I'm going to keep him at $15,000 for the rest of the year before bumping it next year. Very little difference between him and Igetmoney at $85,000.
Last edited by Dan Gordon 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Gordon
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Igetcash - Superstar Pacing Stallion - only $15,000

Post by Dan Gordon »

At age 13, his days are numbered. I'm keeping him at $15K so that he can get more mares before he is pensioned. He is a great low-cost alternative to Igetmoney and is still producing over 50% winners.
Dan Gordon
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Igetcash - Superstar Pacing Stallion - only $13,000

Post by Dan Gordon »

I'm going to lower his price yet again to garner interest. He is still producing 50% winners despite the dozens of maidens that I've sent him over the years.