New trotter gp sires etc

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

New trotter gp sires etc

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Tested out the new create a horse trotter sires. Got a hard to tell from Jog A Five Kay, but the Filly by Step Yankee looks promising. I'll explore a bit more and if I discover something special look for it in trotter news! If you would like to share your experiences of new game point trotters, send me a message and I'll put together an update in the News next week.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Izzy Rafferty
Miler

Re: New trotter gp sires etc

Post by Izzy Rafferty »

I haven't tried the Trotter sires yet but I can tell you the Pacer CAH are looking promising too!
[Jon Xett] it's not the horses that are real, it's the tears
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Fun!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

The filly by Step yankee (now Devon Stepdance) is a wow. I tried both again and got two htts, but one from Jog a Five Kay worked pretty well (1:55.07)
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.