Trotter Broodmare of the Year poll

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.

Who should be Trotter Broodmare of the Year?

Poll ended at 11 years ago

Bronxville
8%
Honey Fox
58%
Yeast
17%
You Will be Glad
17%

Total votes: 12

Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Trotter Broodmare of the Year poll

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

The trotter year is over, so it's time to celebrate or champion broodmares. The eligible contenders are mares that have two or more stakes winners in the year, and the prize? A pretty headshot for a prettylady!

here are this year's contenders - owners feel free to plug your mares because I really don't do a huge amount of research on this, so if there's somehting else that should push your lady ahead of the rest, say so!

- Bronxville: has double stakes winning four year old Bronx Bomber, and a two year old winner in Battleville. Her three year old won a maiden race this year too. Update: Battleville is second (by a nose) in the Cup juvenile Fillies)
- Yeast: has two geldings, five year old He’s So Dreamy and three year old Up In That. Her two year old won a maiden race this year as well.
- Honey Fox: has three year old double winner Mad Monkey, and four year old double winner Fighting Irish. Update: Fighting Irish wins the Steward’s Cup Open
- You Will Be Glad: has two year old Prey Upon, and three year old A California Dime. That makes her two for two foals to race as stakes winners. Update: Prey Upon is second by a nose in the Cup Juvenile colts.

The poll will stay open for a week, and close next Thursday, 1/24. Now get voting!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Re: Trotter Broodmare of the Year poll

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Can I just say Honey Fox is a great example of why you should shop the jaysman sale....I just noticed that....
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Fogell McLovin
Miler

Post by Fogell McLovin »

Best $100 I spent in this game....
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

a little bump - one day left to vote!
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

And Honey Fox is the year 34 Trotter Broodie of the Year; headshot is on its way!

Congrats to Fogell on a fantastic mare!
Doug Kidwell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Doug Kidwell »

Congrats!
Fogell McLovin
Miler

Post by Fogell McLovin »

Woohoo! Thanks gigi!

Your contribution to trotting does not go unoticed.