Preakness 2013

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Preakness 2013

Post by Amy Bahama »

Hey Kelly and Doug,

We don't have to wait for Preakness. Maybe some weekend we could all get dinner somewhere? Chad lives in Thurmont during the week typically. He works at the LeFarge and Havre De Grace quarries. Right now he is in Uniontown PA but we have a trailer down there in Thurmont.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amy Bahama »

I think we are bailing out of Preakness because of finances. Just bought a new car, etc. etc. However, if anyone wants to ever meet up some weekend at Laurel or something, we're game for dinner.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.
Kelley Wachter
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelley Wachter »

Amy Springsteen wrote:I think we are bailing out of Preakness because of finances. Just bought a new car, etc. etc. However, if anyone wants to ever meet up some weekend at Laurel or something, we're game for dinner.
Sounds the same here--plus foaling season has been a bit busy and I'm on call all next weekend.