Stud getting nice chaser nicks

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Stud getting nice chaser nicks

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Fire In his Eyes has startled me a bit by throwing a bundle of B+ nicks for siring chasers out of mares with no prospect in that department. When I nicked him with some retired but solid chaser mares, he turned up some A- nicks for the chaser side of the crosses (admittedly I crossed him with mares like Steampunk Vixen, but it's an A- nonetheless). Just want to put that out there as he may be hiding something...but I know nothing about chasers so I may be talking crazy.

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=268352
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Re: Stud getting nice chaser nicks

Post by Garylynn Farms »

I think alot of it has to do with him being out of a Comet mare. I have PASSER and KEEP YOUR SOCKS ON both out of Comet mares and they generate A- nicks for chasing.
“I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader."
-Creed Bratton-