Troublesome Little Girl, Isn't She?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
S.C. Burns

Post by S.C. Burns »

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=21232&' target='_blank'>http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php ... =21232&</a>

I really can't tell where she should go. To me, her breeding says dirt, at 1 1/16-1 1/8. but when I tried that, she came in dead friggin last! Add a tongue tie, maybe?

Maybe not dirt. But, she didn't exactly smoke up the turf either!
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

I'd try long turf with tongue tie and lasix if that doesn't work. If those don't work, also try earmuffs.

Edit: Last night I was braindead and couldn't spell lasix.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I see in her running lines she had one that said she 'rushed up' and another that said she was 'rank'.

This makes me wonder if the jockey is having a hard time controling her...and an F8 bridle would be helpful.

Edit: Also her best comments came in that race where she finished 5th...at 1 1/16 on turf...you might try that distance out again but on dirt to see how she does by comparison.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Turf, going long, and probably with l/tt/f8 and fb/hb depending on your preferences.
LaDonna King
Eclipse Champion

Post by LaDonna King »

her sire is atlas, who ran dirt and turf....but he seems to be siring turf. her dam ran and won on dirt, however she was never tried on turf. the reason i bred this mare to a turf stallion is because she is a full sister to sports jersey...he's produced turf and dirt. after breeding this mare to dirt horses and failing, i decided to breed her to a turf stallion and see how she produced. her daughter, trinket, is a race winner on turf, and HER daughter, locket(a 2 yr old) has a race record of 3:1-1-0...on turf. so, i would try racing almanac on the turf at a longer distance. if you can't find one that's long enough, you might try sponsoring a race for her. her sire won at all distances, including 2 miles. this filly might like 1 1/2-2miles...if nothing else, she has a spectacular pedigree and should make an awesome broodmare.
S.C. Burns

Post by S.C. Burns »

LaDonna King wrote: if nothing else, she has a spectacular pedigree and should make an awesome broodmare.
Yeah, I consider her a huge steal on that side of things...
S.C. Burns

Post by S.C. Burns »

Thanks for the suggestions. Ive got her placed at 1 1/8 miles on the turf, adding a tongue tie, and myabe a f8 later if necessary.

Thanks!