Hong Kong Week 11

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Ok, there's a nice little $100k stakes race going 7 furlongs in Hong Kong this week. There are also a NW2 going 5f for $200k (!!) and a NW3 going 7f for $200k (!!!!!!).

Nothing else to add, but wow. Just wow.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

It's just typos.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

Thought it was too good to be true, lol
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Well dang then, I'm going in the stakes race and not the NW3!
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

P.S. - can I have my shipping costs back for sending my horse to Hong Kong for what I thought was a $200k race?