Bunny Lake Foals!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

I *loved* this mare. I mean, who wouldn't...she won everything. And now she has a Rocknroll Hanover colt. Rock on! :)

<a href='http://www.ustrotting.com/absolutenm/an ... =20799&z=1' target='_blank'>http://www.ustrotting.com/absolutenm/an ... 799&z=1</a>

Bunny Lake foals Rocknroll Hanover colt
Friday, April 13, 2007 - from Hanover Shoe Farms

Hanover, PA --- Bunny Lake p,2,1:54, 3,1:51, 1:49 ($2,843,476) foaled her first colt, a foal by Rocknroll Hanover p,2,1:49.4, 3,1:48.3 ($2,754,038), this morning, April 13, at 4:40 a.m. at Hanover Shoe Farms.

2001 Horse Of The Year Bunny Lake was purchased by Hanover Shoe Farms for $400,000 at last fall’s Harrisburg Sale.

This colt is her second foal.

Her first foal is a yearling filly by Western Hanover which is owned by Wendy Spring and Shannon Brott.

The foal is described by Hanover Shoe Farms' Farm Manager Dr. Bridgette Jablonsky as: “Absolutely gorgeous, but I could be a little prejudiced.”

Bunny Lake is scheduled to be bred to Western Hanover in 2007.
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

Hanover Farms!

I am a huge fan of theirs, not least because I read all about them in 'Stud'...which is (weirdly) one of my favorite books.
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

Rainbow Blue had a Western Hanover colt April 1st. :)

Also, very cool news