Week 11 Results

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

I had 4 runners this week had a win and a second, I knew I should have scratched paint in black he'll now get a long rest

highlights

Unbridled Indy broke her maiden and improves her record to 4: 1-1-2 I am thrilled with this

Allience got back on track with a close second place finish and an increase in distance
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Ryen Hanna
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ryen Hanna »

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=26214' target='_blank'>Blushing</a> is living up to expectations. :)
Friedrich Barbarossa
Hall of Fame

Post by Friedrich Barbarossa »

My first (non newb) stakes win.........FINALLY!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

My CAH Caesar Augustus took the G2 Canadian International this week, I knew he had it in him. I had 3 other starters this week, going 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

Decent week. In fact, this was my best week so far in the sim.
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

Shockingly not a bad week 5: 2/0/1 and two 5ths, Tragedy broke his maiden nicely, looks like a nice turf sprinter, Crimson Wake broke her Mainden in a claimer, maybe it was the step up that turned her around, or it could be the drop in class, Die Bahn was 3rd, which was nice after all she was up the board on her last finish makes me glad i bought her now, Wanderful and Danseurs Joie picked up the the minor money, im really thinking of retiring Wanderful, nut this week was alright i definatley didnt think i would have two winners, lol
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

I had a small week, but it was surprisingly good! I ran 4 : 2 - 1 - 0. Cynical Simian and Never Been Krissed both broke their maidens. Cyn became his sire's 30th winner and Kriss made her sire's record 2 winners out of 3 runners.

King's Ransom was a nice second to a Banks Hill colt in an allowance, so I'm very happy with him!

I'm thrilled with my trainer stats so far for the year, too.

Trainer Stats for Year 18: 143 : 38 - 26 - 17 Win-26.6% OTB-56.6%
Stakes Wins: 8 I Maiden Wins: 17 I 2 Year Old Wins: 15

Go Distant Memory Farm!
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

I had two winners tonite!

Go the Distance with a strong win- this is her second win!!

Also a homebred 2yo won as well- Secret Dreamer won in her 3rd start as a 2yo!

With this weeks winners I now have 5 2yo wins(4 being homebreds) and 2 stakes wins and 10 Maiden wins.

We are on week 12 and I have already won more than my last 2 years combined.

Im so proud of my girls!

Congrats everyone!!!
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
Charles Bunbury
Hall of Fame

Post by Charles Bunbury »

I couldn't be happier for Janey Adams and SPIRITED :(

:D

Wish list
Alternate horses between jumps and flat.
Search for previous rather than current owners of horses.
Stallions year entered for stud duties.
Automated assistant trainers - sorted, kind of!
European claiming circuit.

Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Okay, first very exciting piece of news:

EVEREST IS ENTERED IN THE ST LEGER!!!!!!

Now that we have that out of the way...this was my best week ever since the SIM reopened! I went an astounding 22:10-4-5 including two graded stakes wins. That's 46% win, 86% otb. Wow crazy numbers!! Tejano Tribute continued his undefeated season in South American with a win in the Grade 1 Really Long Name Stakes (I can't be expected to type out these names) and Look Suspicious won the stakes named for her aunt. Choral was 2nd in a stakes in Japan and Pendant was 3rd in the Diamond Stakes.

The other eight wins were from Burgundy (Barbaro x Mr P), Chalique (Cacique x Sadler's Wells), Confession (Midnightconfession x Coast, VERY exciting since I was beginning to worry about his dam), Diane de Poitiers (Le Dauphin Noir x Lyrical), Philosopher King (Lost Soldier x Unbridled, from the family of The Look), Prix Monde (Atlas x Prix Charmant, at a MILE oooh), Roman Road (Roman Ruler x Pathfinder, FINALLY another win), and Snark (Herk x FWW, finally breaking a bad case of thirditis). Sunspot was 2nd in her race even though it was an open NW2 for 3yos&up, she was entered at the last second, and hasn't raced since week 4. And in that time accidentally shipped from South America to Australia and back.

Some really stellar performances by New River-breds this week too. Dave, Cosmonaut (now #4 on the 2yo rankings!) and Propeller all won stakes, and Make Out, Want, Rumor Mill, Berengaria, Galleon, Flicker, and Recital all won as well. Congrats to all their owners!

Next week is Colorado in the Breeders' Stakes then the week after is

E V E R E S T
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Very awesome week on my end. Two winners out of 5 starters, and my first graded stakes win! Storm The Bastille won the Classico Battle Morn in Puerto Rico and i'm still excited over it. Love that boy!

My Barbaro clone, Champions Heart, also won a maiden race in Hong Kong which was pretty sweet. Nobody else worth mentioning lol
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Mac Silver
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Mac Silver »

I had 7 runners and 5 of them were in the money with one winner that i am really excited about: Gently Go broke her maiden first asking! <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=38948' target='_blank'>http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php ... D=38948</a> Gotta love her.
As Ben Franklin once said, "In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria."
Janey Adams
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Janey Adams »

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME WEEK!!!!!!!

18: 3-2-5 with two 4ths!!!! earnings of $374,400!!!

SPIRITED won the Gr.1 Blue Diamond stakes by 1 1/2 over Boot Legger!!!! I am SOOOOOO proud of him! Its on to the Golden Slipper next!

Cross that Line, a TBS auction purchase FINALLY broke her maiden!

T M Desert O won an Allowance and its on to stakes company for him!

MIAGERU surprised the crap out of me running second to Aras Tejano Tribute! No shame there!

My CAH GONE WITH THE WIND surprised me as well running 3rd in the Victory Moon stakes!

Some other good performances but I must get to work!! lol! SPIRITED did SOOOOO freaking good! I am soo proud of him!
Sarah Anne
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Sarah Anne »

A Map To Heaven is now 4 for 4!
Norman Architecture
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Norman Architecture »

Another decent week 10 : 2 1 2 and only one horse failed to bring in a cheque.

Berengaria broke her maiden at the 7th time of asking in Milan , She has never failed to bring in a cheque for me or previous owner Ara Davies and will run as a 4yo.

Having Fun , a horse i picked up last week from the sales page for 20k , paid back half of that by winning over 1 mile in Rome. I got the horse from Eric Nalbone and i have obviously improved her ..(LOL.. sorry Eric) by dropping her back in trip.

Happy Racing.

Norman.
Regal Farms

Home of Louisville Derby Winner BELIEVE THE HYPE , World Cup and LIC Winner WITH KIND REGARDS and SC Turf Sprint Winner SUNDAY SOUND.
Katy Turner
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Katy Turner »

13: 1-2-2, with two very nice fourths.

Fallsway won again, fighting out a neck victory in an allowance in Puerto Rico. Satisfaction finished second in Italy, as did Canto in the Pretty Polly Stakes. I was really worried about putting Canto in above her head, since it was such a nice field, but I'm so happy with her second to Seven Wonders. :D

Among Shadows got third and the other third came from Forever Your Girl, a horse I recently picked up off the sales page. Classy Act, a nice allowance sprinter, finished a good fourth in an experimental race at a mile and Bourbon King, another new purchase finished an ok fourth. Biggest disappointments were Meyo, who finished fifth in an allowance, and Marsalis, who also finished fifth in an allowance.

By the way, if it says in the running line a hose was gaining ground well at the end of the race, does that indicated to some people that it might want more distance?

Edited to add: I just broke the $1,000,000 barrier for the first time. Huh.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I may have miscounted, but it looks like I went 47-7-10-10!

Wins by:
Forged Steel (Samurai-Sacred Flame [Loki Flame])
Inca Mines (Mineshaft-CATINCA [Storm Cat[)
Island Paradise (Footstepsinthesand-Notimeforsympathy [Effortless Focus])
Night Flame (Tejano Flame-Prom Night [Crystal Night])
Playground (Giant's Causeway-Theatre Well [Theatrical])
Rumor Mill (Millenary-Corona Lake [Storm Cat])
Willie Wagon (A Bus-Rare Passion [Out of Place])

And Refuse to Bend had one more maiden winner, plus another 2yo winner got her second career victory!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds