Who's Going to replace the Greats?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Who's Going to replace the Greats?

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Okami
Butch
Maskery
Konstantine Bay
Cowboy Mac
Ulivinadreamworld
Star Conquest

etc...

Who do you think will replace these guys (list your horse with link and his sire) tell us why etc.. Sires must be 13+ (and pensioned)

I want to know who's the who's who for tomorrow now that all our oldies are retiring
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Three Crowns Racing
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Who's Going to replace the Greats?

Post by Three Crowns Racing »

I'm interested to see how Born of Summer's first crop does over jumps next year. Shadowless is also looking like a nice dual sire. He has 4 winners over jumps in his 3 crops that are old enough to run.
A.R. Roberts
Grade 2 Winner

Post by A.R. Roberts »

Temper In A World - http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=127984

He was a SC Steeplechase winner, and a SIMMY Male Chaser of the Year winner. Only has 10 yearlings in his first crop, which I think is insane given that he is standing for a modest $10,000.
@AR_Roberts
Lee Key Shipyard
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Lee Key Shipyard »

Song for Ten - http://www.simhorseracing.com/studbook/ ... eID=116660
by Thief

I'm really looking forward to see how his 3yos do this year. Didn't win a SC but he came really close(3rd twice) against the monster AKA Assassin and Mommy's Little Angel. And he won at all distances from 2miles to 4 miles.
Paints:
Jiggery Pokery -$10,000
Pontiac Chieftain, Moonfly - $7500

Appys:
Oliver Lives On -$2500

Steeplechase:
Stanley, Clouseau - $5000
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

I am so glad Thief was able to have a nice colt to carry on his lineage considering as a stud he himself didn't do so hot.

Here's to Okami on the other hand who's got plenty of colts to spare.

Jete to replace Star of Azamour (who is currently standing, more will come later this year obv.)

Perplexity, thankfully has three very different studs to pick from - Wake to Confusion, Musical Notes and my fave Brightlightincity
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Lee Key Shipyard
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Lee Key Shipyard »

Still not sure about how good of a stallion he is going to be, but Tikka to Ride got his first stakes winner with Pysworld this past week. His half sister, was multiple stakes winner A Shot in the Dark and now has a 4yo filly that is a stakes winner. So its not just some random pedigree.
Paints:
Jiggery Pokery -$10,000
Pontiac Chieftain, Moonfly - $7500

Appys:
Oliver Lives On -$2500

Steeplechase:
Stanley, Clouseau - $5000
Matthew McMahon
Classic Contender

Post by Matthew McMahon »

I'm looking forward to getting a few more wins with Russian before he starts standing.

Especially with Leap of Faith now pensioned, I hope he will do well!