Triple Crown Races

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Josh Dutzy
Classic Contender

Post by Josh Dutzy »

I'll be at the Derby
Kat Turnbull I
Miler

Post by Kat Turnbull I »

Wish I could go to the Derby but it's just not in the cards this year.

I'm planning on going to the Preakness. Anyone want to meet up?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Add me to the Preakness list as well...
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

I'll be at the 1000 Guineas if anyone has any picture requests etc?
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

Martin Pennington wrote: I'll be at the 1000 Guineas if anyone has any picture requests etc?
Um, bring me with you? O:-)
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Every SIMster is more than welcome at Chateau Martin and to come racing it's a shame everyone seems to live a million miles away :(

Will try get some pics of Sander Camillo if I can - she sold at Ocala 05 IIRC by Dixie Union :)
Chris Carman
Derby Contender

Post by Chris Carman »

I will be at the Derby, possibly the Belmont.
Karie McBrian
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Karie McBrian »

Sold one and the check didn't arrive yet... so I am forced to stay home! GRRRRR..
and the buyer on the Cryptoclearance mare backed out...
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Well I didn't see most of the people who were at Derby besides those I knew I'd be seeing. Did get to meet Laura and Jon, so that was fun. I actually spent my first Derby frontside, and I actually had a BLAST over there, celeb-spotting and just enjoying the scene. It wasn't expected that I'd spend the entire day over there, but somehow it happened and I'm glad that it did. Plus, I ended up backside afterwards anyway so I got to hang out with the Nafzger crowd (to anyone who knows her, CONGRATS to our dear friend Katie, one of the exercise riders in that barn) post-race. Now the only thing I need to do is figure out how to preserve my rose... I was going to have it waxed, but nobody around here does it, and apparently it doesn't work well anyway, but I really wanted it to keep the pretty red color, which won't save if I dry it out. Hmmm...
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds