What's Up?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
T.D. Palm
Grade 3 Winner

What's Up?

Post by T.D. Palm »

I recently converted one of my turfers to a steeplechaser. The horse is a 5 yr old gelding with 2 wins on the flat. When I hit the "find races for this horse", it came back with "no races available". Yet I believe I see steeplechase races carded for week 7. I did the "train this horse to jump" thing & he showed some potential.What, if anything, am I doing wrong?
It's better to have it & not need it than to need it & not have it.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: What's Up?

Post by The Steward »

What you did was change his horse type to Steeplechaser, but the horse himself has not been converted to a Steeplechaser (different button further down). Hope that helps!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
T.D. Palm
Grade 3 Winner

Re: What's Up?

Post by T.D. Palm »

The Steward wrote:What you did was change his horse type to Steeplechaser, but the horse himself has not been converted to a Steeplechaser (different button further down). Hope that helps!
Thanks, Stew.
Got it now. You'd think I knew this after all this time !!! :oops:
It's better to have it & not need it than to need it & not have it.