Horses of All Ages Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Karl Smythe
Hall of Fame

Horses of All Ages Auction

Post by Karl Smythe »

Auction

The following mixers are in my auction.

Broodmares:

Born to Fear *Formidable*
Quarter Horse
Three time route winner.
If you had a barnful of broodmares such as 'Born to Fear', you would have a formidable breeding operation!

I'm a Lucky Girl *Star - Insured*
Pacer
Stakes winner is the dam of 2 unraced foals, 1 'wow' and 1 'wings'.
'I'm a Lucky Girl' should be a star broodmare, throwing the fastest flat race runners!
(A) Holy Roller (A-) Top Drawer

Horses of Racing Age
Dastan
Quarter Horse
3 time winning stakes placed son of Goldmine.
Great gallop! 'Dastan' should have a productive career.
This horse would like to embrace its inner child by splashing through the puddles!
'Dastan' has trouble breathing while galloping. Have you tried a tongue tie? I think he needs one other piece of equipment too.

Bayou Empire
Quarter Horse
3 time winner.
'Bayou Empire' really wowed me out there, it is very rare to see a horse like this!
I don't hear anything that indicates He cares about weather condition.
'Bayou Empire' is scared of his own shadow! Maybe a shadow roll would work? I think he needs one other piece of equipment too.

Mi Gold'n Heart
Quarter Horse
Maiden after 2 starts.
Great gallop! 'Mi Gold'n Heart' should have a productive career.
This horse prefers a nice warm summer day, if you ask me!
"'Mi Gold'n Heart' has trouble breathing while galloping. Have you tried a tongue tie? I think he needs one other piece of equipment too."

Top Down
Pacer
Unraced 2 year old filly.
Year 34 - Great exercise this morning! 'Top Down' should have a productive career.
I don't hear anything that indicates She cares about weather condition.
'Top Down' is ducking her head to the left in the stretch. Try a head pole. Top Down knocks ankles while jogging. Maybe try some boots.

Written Words
Pacer
Unraced 2 year old colt.
Year 34 - Great exercise this morning! 'Written Words' should have a productive career.
This horse would like to embrace its inner child by splashing through the puddles!
'Written Words' is ducking his head to the left in the stretch. Try a head pole.
Written Words is always looking around on the track. A blind bridle would be a good solution.

Feeling Fizzy
Arabian
Yearling filly, out of a stakes winning dam.
'Feeling Fizzy's' gallop looked okay, but I hope to see improvement next out.
'Feeling Fizzy' runs with her head up high, I'd try a shadow roll.
I think she needs one other piece of equipment too.

I hope you find something you like :)

JS
Is the glass half full? or half empty?