QH Yearlings, FREE HEADSHOT! ENDS TOMORROW

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: QH Yearlings, FREE HEADSHOT! Part 3 ENDS TOMORROW!!

Post by Landon Alexander »

TONS of nice colts and fillies previewed above that have yet to meet their reserves. DON'T forget to bid!!

Remember, the person who spent the most $$ in all 4 auctions earns a free mixed breed headshot. This is the 3rd of 4 auctions.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: QH Yearlings, FREE HEADSHOT! Part 3 ENDS TOMORROW!!

all horse not sold in the auction are now placed on the sales page.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: QH Yearlings, FREE HEADSHOT! Part 4 ENDS next Wednesday

http://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions. ... ionID=1727

18 wow's available. Auction ends in 1 week starting now. Most I've ever offered in auction.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

WOW QH yearling sale ENDS next Wednesday!

All 18 colts are wow / stakes gallopers. http://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions. ... ionID=1727

Bask In The Gold - out of wow / SP mare Bask In The Sun, by super hot juvenile sire Golden Cat. Great grandma is the dam of Hall of Famer My Midas Touch. Know 1 of 2 equipment.

Dash of Silver - unique pedigree (Valpolicella x Hengroen x Corona Cartel). Winged dam. "Nephew" of broodmare sire Palladio. Grandma is Wineberg. Know 1 of 2 equipment.

Digame - Spanish Okie x Valpolicella x First Down Dash. Know 1 of 1 equipment.

Drivemymissescrazy - Driven Dashin x Dbacks x Deroyal Point. Know 2 of 2 equipment. Big sis is a winner & auntie has produced 2 for 2 scaries.

Golden Birdy - Final Solution x Special Effect x Goldmine. Know 1 of 2 equipment. Big sis won first time out. Colt is "nephew" to Golden Cat.

Hobo's Hideout - Choke Hold x Dbacks x Driven Dashin. Know 1 of 2 equipment. Out of wow mare. Big sis is very special. Uncle is Duke of London.

Kitty Gone Bad - Keepin It Hot x Delicious Demon x N/A. Know 1 of 2 equipment. Grandma is Tabasco Zip.

My Rising Star - Quick Fire x Goldmine x Cutting Corners. Know 1 of 2 equipment. Out of a winged mare.

Playin King - Playin Attraction x Mountain Empire x N/A. Know 1 of 1 equipment. 300-yds in 15.89 seconds.

Pocketfullagold - Golden Cat x Jack And Coke x Cutting Corners. Know 1 of 2 equipment.

Premier Status - Walter Kovacs x Four Four Forty Q x Little Feller. Know 1 of 2 equipment. 300-yds in 15.89. If you follow the bloodlines you'll see this guy comes from a solid female family.

Promise To Wow - Burgart x Ghostfreak x Corona Cartel. Know 1 of 2 equipment. 300-yds in 15.89. Dam is SP, 2yo big sis is SP, yearling cousin is a swift wow filly. Another nice family here!

Silver Dash - Quarter Miler x Black Wolf x N/A. Know 1 of 2 equipment.

Silver Hottie - Flash Q x Goldmine x N/A. Grandson of Seat of ur Pants. Know 1 of 2 equipment.

Supersonic Gold - Supersonic Boom x Ghostfreak x Corona Cartel. Know 1 of 1 equipment. This is a fast SSB; 300-yds in 15.87. Nephew of Playin Attraction.

Twilight In Gold - Little Feller x Burgart x Corona Cartel. Know 1 of 2 equipment. 300-yds in 15.98. Another "nephew" of Playin Attraction.

Two Trick Freak - Ghostfreak x Kruytbosch x Supersonic Boom. Know 2 of 2 equipment. 300-yds in 15.95, 350-yds in 17.63. It's not most days you find a WOW GHOSTFREAK offspring for sale; last crop of Ghostfreak. Family of Bluemoon Rising.

Wraith of Fire - Wave of Fire x Ghostfreak x Santa Cruz Guy. Know 1 of 2 equipment. 300-yds in 15.95. Descends from Crystalline Sky.

Again... I repeat... THESE ARE ALL WOWS/STAKES (interchangeable gallop comments) so no need to ask. If you have other questions let me know. :)
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

American Juvy hopefuls at Auction!!

Were you super excited about the new million dollar QH races for the mid-division this year? Wish you had a prospect for next season's American Juvenile? And the following year's American Derby? There are 7 mid-division colts in this auction that could help you out with that lil million dollar wish. :)

Golden Birdy
Silver Hottie
Pockfullagold
Bask In The Gold
My Rising Star
Digame
Dash of Silver

Take your pick! My two favs from that group I think are Bask In The Gold primarily followed by Golden Birdy. The other 5 are definitely worth a purchase, however! :)
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

TWO days left: wow QH yearlings

As a reminder, there are 2 days left to bid.

A good reason to buy Silver Hottie besides the aforementioned racing in the American Juvy / Derby is that he is by the now pensioned Flash Q. Flash Q has just one last crop after this guy so you won't be finding too many more chances to get your hands on an unraced wow Flash Q colt. The last one that I sold was Silver Blaze; he is now a multi-SW and G1 placed (lost by a nose to Golden Cat).

Looking at the auction list, there's another stallion you don't find many available of: Walter Kovacs. Walter has been kept private upon request so finding unraced wow colts by this guy is rare (I tend to keep them all to myself). Check out Premier Status for the opportunity to race a talented Walter Kovacs colt. They are quite fun if I do say so myself!! :)

Lastly, if you don't know spanish, a fun tidbit: Digame's name means "talk to me".

http://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions. ... ionID=1727
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: QH Yearlings, FREE HEADSHOT! ENDS TOMORROW

Two Trick Freak is a WOW colt by the incomparable Ghostfreak. These guys perform really really really well. Don't miss out on this opportunity.

Ends tomorrow night.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: QH Yearlings, FREE HEADSHOT! ENDS TOMORROW

The leaderboard for the Free Headshot looks as such:
  • Kay O. Johnson - $446,000
    Clinton Jacinto - $421,000
    Brianna McKenzie - $335,000
    Marcus Cheung - $315,000
    Louise Bayou - $236,000
    Jeff Cashell - $234,000
    Jack Meyer - $189,000
    Hope Bentley - $184,500
    Randy Booth - $164,000
    Bart Cummings - $148,000
    Amy Springsteen - $136,000
Kay let me know which Mixed Breed horse you would like a headshot ordered for. Once the ordering system is reopened I will put in the request. Thank you all for finding new homes for these babies.