Qairan - Arabina sprinter - Now at stud

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Qairan - Arabina sprinter - Now at stud

Post by Chris Everett »

With a heavy heart I had to consider that this year was not going to be a good one for Q. He's won 2 sc's, every 5 and 6 f race out there and his record of 26: 16-4-6 says it all. he's never been out of the top 3 even in 4f races. Its time the guy got some rest. He's up for 15k for now and hopefully he'll be as great a sire as his sire was. If you hypo him, i wanna see the /great/ hypos :p But seriously, Q's now at stud waiting for all those pretty Arabian sprint mares to be sent his way and good luck with your baby Q's!
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Re: Qairan - Arabina sprinter - Now at stud

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I received an A- when I paired him with Spectral Imagery (star broodmare by Ghost Night - she's already produced a very special), and she's been hypomating B+ with just about everybody.

I also received an A- when I paired him with Shabah (another daughter of Ghost Night, this one rated formidable; her two youngest foals are both wows). She's also been B+ with just about everybody.

I've also gotten a B+ with an El Mokhtar mare and an El Pantera mare. I went ahead and sent both Ghost Night mares to him, excited to see how the foals turn out.

Based on this, I'd say he's off to a good start!
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

I got a B+ with an El Pantera mare who usually only throws a straight B. (She's my only sprint mare.)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

So excited! I probably won't be able to breed to him for a little while though (I'm still overwhelmed with too many horses). Yay!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

Pretty pretty filly there Landon. And Nikki, take a breath lol I love the information coming in, thanks guys.
Cathie Morris
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Cathie Morris »

I've got a couple of half sisters that both nicked A- with him. One is by El Mokhtar and the other by Desert Challenge. :-)
True North By The Sea
Ohio Blue Paint Sprinter