Week 12 Results!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

My week; 11 starts 1-1-2 but I also got a fifth (argh!)

Ok My Win;
Miss Jewelz broke her maiden at a mile under a hand ride by six and three forths lengths over what I thought were some nice fillies. I am really excited about this filly's prospects.

Second;
Defcon One in an allowance chase'

Third;
Gough in an allowance chase'
Unsounded Storm in a allowance chase' for mares and fillies

And His Princess couldn't manage forth... she got fifth instead
Taylor Clark
Sprinter

Post by Taylor Clark »

I've gotten thirditis or something. Here's my week; 8 runs 0-1-3 and a fifth

I picked up a second in the Trophy Greatwood Handicap Chase with Love From Alydar.

My three thirds came from Bailey in a maiden race, Boo Freakin Hoo in a distance maiden race for two year olds, and Daytona in a maiden race.

My fifth was from Alydar's Shadow and he picked it up in a stakes race at Trial Park.

Out of 112 starts altogether I have Five wins, Seven Seconds and TEN thirds!
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

I had a decent week as all of my weeks the last three or four have been. A few wins, virtually all in the money, and a few duds. Jaws continues his winning ways, this time against plain old open company. I wonder why he bombed so miserably in allowance races previously? Anywho, also managed a maiden score from recent purchase Symboli Magellan (who is staying strictly in Europe) and my first ever steeplechase win. I also had one of my oldies but goodies claimed.

Next week is Jolly Good who will surely finish last.

EDIT: My Jolly Good comment came before I saw f'ing SEVEN WONDERS was entered. Last is optimistic. I'm just hoping she sees the track against that beast.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012