Trotter Lease Auction by Kya Matsumoto - ends TOMORROW!

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Izzy Rafferty
Miler

Trotter Lease Auction by Kya Matsumoto - ends TOMORROW!

Post by Izzy Rafferty »

Auction ends TOMORROW night at 9PM CST! Don't miss out on this great opportunity!

Kya Matsumoto Trotter Broodmare Lease Auction

Lots of really nice mares to choose from! Stakes winners, Simmy Award winners, stakes producing families, etc. Get your bidding paddles out and ready!

Catalog seen here

Trotter Lease Auction Catalog

Catalog also posted below.
Last edited by Izzy Rafferty 11 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
[Jon Xett] it's not the horses that are real, it's the tears
Izzy Rafferty
Miler

Re: Standardbred-Trotter Mare Lease Auction by Kya Matsumoto

Post by Izzy Rafferty »

Auction now OPEN!
Izzy Rafferty
Miler

Re: Trotter Lease Auction by Kya Matsumoto - ends TOMORROW!

Post by Izzy Rafferty »

Opens 4/10/13 at 12:00 am CST
Closes 4/17/13 at 9:00 pm CST

This is a lease auction. High bidders will have the horse until the next SIM year. In this auction, you may have the high bid on an unlimited number of horses at one time. Each player can win an unlimited number of horses in this auction.

Gallop Key
Wings=Great
Wow = Stakes
Scary Good = Very Special

Broodmare Catalog

Cash Limit (Gin on the Rocks x Mary’s Got Cash by Cash Call) 5yo Chestnut mare
Bloodstock Info: STAR mare, Hypo grade of A- with Fighting Irish; B+ with Money and Muscles.
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: 2x winner, OTB 6 of 8 starts, all winning efforts posted a 72+ speed figure. Dam Mary’s Got Cash is a stakes winner at 2 and is a half sister to multiple stakes winner Cutie Honey (Money Honey). Her yearling filly by Money Obsessed is a Great Galloper.

Cute Massacre (Battle Creek Road x Cutie Honey by Money Honey) 4yo Bay mare
Bloodstock Info: STAR mare, Hypo grade of A with Will Be; A- with Victory Shout and Dreams of Cash.
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: 3x winner, OTB 4 of 10 starts, all winning efforts posted a 73+ speed figure. Dam Cutie Honey is a multiple stakes winner at 2 and 4, and is a half sister to stakes winner Mary’s Got Cash (Cash Call). Her yearling colt by Become Rich is a Great Galloper.

Cutie Honey (Money Honey x Mary Lobell by Muscles Yankee) 8yo Dark Bay mare
Bloodstock Info: Formidable mare, Hypo grade of A- with Fighting Irish, Diamond Boy and Drinks Are On Me
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: 3x stakes winner and 3x stakes placer, won stakes at 2 and 4. She is a half sister to stakes winner Mary’s Got Cash (Cash Call). Her 4yo filly by Battle Creek Road is a 3x winner; 3yo filly by Up Around the Bend has not yet started but has posted 3 sub 1:55.00 workout times in training; 2yo filly by Challenge Hanover is a Great galloper.

Forty Gallons (Forty Oz x Malabar Valley by Malabar Man) 7yo Bay mare
Bloodstock Info: Formidable mare, Hypo grade of A- with Battle Creek Road and Diamond Boy
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: 2x winner, OTB 8 of 11 starts, all winning efforts posted a 70+ speed figures. She is a half sister to American Trotting Derby (Gr. 1) winner Glory’s Corner (Money Honey) and juvenile stakes winner Midnight Shift (Midnight Tornado). Her 4yo filly by Money Obsessed posted a 76 speed figure in her maiden win; 3yo colt by Will Be has made some good efforts on track so far (posting a 77 speed figure in his first start); 2yo filly by Drinks Are On Me is a Great Galloper.

Freaky Business (Muscles Yankee x Little Possessed by Self Possessed)9yo Black mare
Bloodstock Info: Good mare, Hypo grade B+ with Woodbine
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: Stakes winner at 2yo, 2 additional wins. She is a half sister to Simmy Award and Steward’s Crown Juvenile Fillies winner (Gr. 1) winner Little Drunk (Gin On the Rocks), Simmy Award and 5 time stakes winner Money Obsessed (Money Honey), and Simmy Award winner, Steward Cup Distaff (Gr. 1) and Emo Mile winner Very Tipsy (Gin On the Rocks). Her 2yo colt by Echo Hanover is a Wow galloper; Yearling colt by Drinks Are On Me is a Great galloper.

Girl Can Do (Diamond Boy x Valley Can Do by Cantab Hall) 6yo Grey mare
Bloodstock Info: STAR mare, Hypo grade A- with Abrasive Ale, After the Night, Briar Showstopper, Cash Call, Dreams of Cash, Drinks Are On Me, Glory’s Corner, Money and Muscles, Pacifico, Victory Shout, Will Be, and Woodbine
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: 2x time winner, OTB in 8 of 10 starts, posted 70+ speed figures in almost every start. She is a half sister to graded stakes runner Valley Park (Woodbine) - 3rd in Yankee Trot (gr.1), 4th in The Emotonian (gr.1). Her 2yo filly by Money Honey is a Great galloper, yearling filly by Battle Creek Road is a Wow galloper.

Gold Ambition (Goldigga x Such a Yank by Muscles Yankee) 8yo Chestnut mare
Bloodstock Info: Good mare, Hypo grade B+ with Drinks Are On Me
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: Stakes winner at 4, earned 4 additional wins with 2 stakes placed performances. Her 4yo gelding by Gin On the Rocks is a winner, 3yo filly by Money and Muscles is a 2x winner on the track and posted a 81 speed figure in her second start as a sophomore runner.

Hackz (Hanover Hack x Assez by Jogging for Fun) 10yo Black mare
Bloodstock Info: Formidable mare, Hypo grade A- with Diamond Boy and Drinks Are On Me
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: Stakes wins at 2, 3 and 4. 10 total stakes wins, major wins include Steward Crown Oaks Trot (gr. 1), American Trotting Oaks, and Meadowfields Debutante. Simmy Award winner for Trotter Champion Three Year Old Female. She is a half sister to consistent stakes runner Liberamente (Gin On the Rocks) – dam of grade 3 stakes winner Free Cash (Cash Call). Her 4yo filly by Will Be is a 4x winner - posting a 78 speed figure in 3 starts; 2yo colt by Battle Creek Road is a Wow galloper; yearling filly by Victory Palace is a Great galloper.

Little Drunk (Gin On the Rocks x Little Possessed by Self Possessed) 10yo Black mare
Bloodstock Info: Formidable mare, Hypo grade B+ with Abrasive Ale, Battle Creek Road, Briar Showstopper, Dreams of Cash, Glidemaster, Glory’s Corner, Money and Muscles, Pacifico, Up Around the Bend, Victory Shout, Will Be and Woodbine.
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: Stakes winner at 2 and 4, earned 5 additional wins, with 1 stakes placed performance. Winner of the Steward’s Crown Juvenile Filly Trot (gr. 1)and Simmy Award for Trotter Champion Two Year Old Female. She is a full sister to Very Tipsy (Gin On the Rocks) - Simmy Award winner for Champion Older Female Trotter, Steward Cup Distaff winner (Gr. 1), and Emo Mile winner. She is a half sister to Money Obsessed (Money Honey) - Simmy Award Champion Two Year Old Male Trotter, and 5 time stakes winner. Her 2yo filly by Forty Oz is a Wow Galloper; yearling filly by Drinks Are On Me is a Wow galloper.

Look in the Valley (Just Look x Down to the Valley by Malabar Man) 5yo Dark Bay mare
Bloodstock Info: STAR mare, Hypo grade A with Battle Creek Road
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: 3x time winner, OTB in 14 of 20 starts, posted 75+ speed figures in 11 starts. Her yearling colt by Up Around the Bend is a Great galloper.

Mary’s Got Cash (Cash Call x Mary Lobell by Muscles Yankee) 9yo Bay mare
Bloodstock Info: Formidable mare, Hypo grade B+ with Week Long Bender
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: Stakes winner at 2, 2x stakes placed at 3. She is a half sister to 3x stakes winner and 3x stakes placer Cutie Honey (Money Honey). Her 2yo filly by I’m Hot to Rock is a Wow galloper; yearling filly by Drinks Are On Me is a Great galloper.

Midnight Path (Midnight Tornado x From the Valley by Muscles Yankee) 8yo Black mare
Bloodstock Info: Formidable mare, Hypo grade B+ with Glory’s Corner and Muscle Hill
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: 2x winner, OTB on 8 of 11 starts. She is a half sister to stakes placed From Your Honey (Money Honey). Her 2yo colt by Will Be is a Great galloper; yearling filly by Glidemaster is a Great galloper.

Most Drunk (Money Honey x Little Drunk by Gin On the Rocks) 6yo Dark Bay mare
Bloodstock Info: Formidable mare, Hypo grade B+ with After the Night and Battle Creek Road
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: 2x winner, stakes placed at 2yo, OTB on 7 of 10 starts. Dam Little Drunk is a Simmy Award - Champion Two Year Old Filly winner and Steward’s Crown Juvenile Fillies Trot winner (Gr. 1). Second Dam Little Possessed has produced 4 stakes winners including Grade 1 winner Very Tipsy (Gin on the Rocks). Her 2yo filly by Up Around the Bend is a Great galloper; yearling filly by Echo Hanover is a Great galloper.

My Crazy Self (My Yankee Self x Spastic by Jumping Fire) 5yo Dark Bay mare
Bloodstock Info: Good mare, Hypo grade B+ with Drinks Are On Me
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: 2x winner, OTB on 6 of 12 starts, never posted below a 70 speed figure in all starts. She is a half sister to 2x Simmy Award winner, 2x Steward Crown winner, and millionaire earner Jump Through Hoops (Money and Muscles) ; stakes winner Resounding Echo (Echo Hanover); and stakes placed From Your Honey (Money Honey). Her 2yo colt by Will Be is a Great galloper.

My Girl (Self Possessed x Andover’s Wish by Andover Hall) 11yo Brown mare
Bloodstock Info: Good mare, Hypo grade B+ with Up Around the Bend and Will Be
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: Unraced (CAM). Her 5yo filly by Dreams of Cash is a winner, 4yo filly by Forty Oz is a winner, 3yo colt by Diamond Boy is a winner (77 speed figure), all foals of racing age have posted at least a 73 speed figure. Her yearling colt by Battle Creek Road is a Great galloper.

My Harem (Forty Oz x My Girl by Self Possessed) 4yo Black mare
Bloodstock Info: Formidable mare, Hypo grade A- with Dreams of Cash
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: Maiden winner, OTB on 8 of 11 starts, posted a 76 and 77 speed figure in her first 2 starts consecutively. Her yearling filly by Will Be is a Scary Good galloper.

Self Made (Diamond Boy x Self Endorsed by Self Possessed) 7yo Grey mare
Bloodstock Info: Formidable mare, Hypo grade A- with Will Be
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: Stakes winner at 3 and 4. Winner of 3 stakes including the Maroon Distaff Stakes (gr. 3), stakes placed in 3 additional starts. Her 2yo colt by Money Honey is a Wow galloper; yearling colt by Battle Creek Road is a Scary Good galloper.

She Will Be (Will Be x She’s a Yankee by Muscles Yankee) 4yo Bay mare
Bloodstock Info: STAR mare, Hypo grade A with I Must Be Dreaming, Up Around to Bend, and Week Long Bender
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: 2x winner, OTB on 5 of 9 starts. She is a half sister to juvenile stakes winner She’s a Honey (Money Honey). Her yearling colt by Battle Creek Road is a Wow galloper.

Sparks (Jumping Fire x Crazy Mack by Self Possessed) 5yo Black mare
Bloodstock Info: Formidable mare, Hypo grade A- with Up Around to Bend
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: 2x winner, OTB on 6 of 12 starts. She is a full sister to Spastic (Jumping Fire) - dam of millionaire earner Jump Through Hoops (Money and Muscles). Her 2yo filly by Money Honey is a Great galloper.

Spastic (Jumping Fire x Crazy Mack by Self Possessed) 9yo Bay mare
Bloodstock Info: Formidable mare, Hypo grade A- with Fighting Irish, B+ with Abrasive Ale, After the Night, Briar Showstopper, Cash Call, Diamond Boy, Dreams of Cash, Drinks Are On Me, Glidemaster, Glory’s Corner, Midnight Shift, Money and Music, Money Obsessed, Muscle Hill, Pacifico, Talladega, Victory Shout, and Woodbine.
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: 2x winner, OTB on 7 of 12 starts. Dam of 2x Simmy Award winner, 2x Steward Crown winner, and millionaire earner Jump Through Hoops (Money and Muscles), and stakes winner Resounding Echo (Echo Hanover) . Her yearling filly by Battle Creek Road is a Wow galloper.

Sweet Reward (Money Honey x Cantab Sweetheart by Cantab Hall) 10yo Brown mare
Bloodstock Info: Formidable mare, Hypo grade B+ with After the Night.
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: 4x winner, OTB on 16 of 19 starts. Stakes placed in 3 starts. She is a half sister to 2x stakes winner and 2x stakes placer Hank Lobell (Hanover Hack). Her 5yo son by My Yankee Self broke his maiden with a 78 speed figure; 2yo colt by Up Around the Bend is a Wow galloper.

Victory Money (Money and Muscles x Malabar Valley by Malabar Man) 6yo Black mare
Bloodstock Info: Formidable mare, Hypo grade A- with Will Be, B+ with Cash Cal, Dreams of Cash, and Money Obsessed
Race Record and Female Family Accomplishments: 2x winner, OTB on 8 of 12 starts. Stakes placed in 3 starts. She is half sister to American Trotting Derby (Gr. 1) winner Glory’s Corner (Money Honey) and juvenile stakes winner Midnight Shift (Midnight Tornado). Her 3 yo filly by Up Around the Bend has posted multiple sub 1:55.00 works, and has been OTB in 6 of 7 starts with a maiden win in her second start in year 35. Her yearling filly by Battle Creek Road is a Great galloper.