Two Potential Chasers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Two Potential Chasers

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I'm not into steeplechasers whatsoever (though I love them in real life), and have two potential chasers available for sale. Please take a look at them if you have a moment!

Foolish Vow is bred for dirt routing, but came up with the comment that she could produce steeplechasers (not the one where her best option is as a chaser). As a broodmare, she has produced a "wow" galloper and a "great" galloper, with the other two being "htt/okay". She is also from the female family of Ashado.

Also available is Foolish Vow's yearling, Promiseinthedark. This is a filly who is by Night Fury, whose father Boise has sired 24 steeplechase winners to date. I specifically bred the mare to this stallion to see if that foal could jump. She's for sale for exactly the stallion's stud fee.

Thanks for looking!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds