Full Brother To Barbaro Born

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Awwwwwwww

From the Bloodhorse:

"La Ville Rouge, the dam of Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) winner Barbaro, foaled a full brother to the late Classic-winning colt April 19.

According to a release from Dr. John and Alice Chandler's Mill Ridge Farm near Lexington, where the mare is kept, La Ville Rouge produced the bay son of Dynaformer at 2:08 a.m.

Both mare and foal are healthy and doing well, according to the farm.

The colt was bred by Roy and Gretchen Jackson, who also bred and owned Barbaro."
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

He's CUTE, too! I got a text at work on Friday from a friend of mine who used to work at Mill Ridge, because she knows I adore La Ville Rouge. Apparently the Inquirer ran a picture of him in their paper yesterday. Yay for this new baby!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

I don't know about you guys, but when I read this the song "Circle of Life" immediately popped into my head. I'm so strange. :lol:

Either way, go baby boy! You've got some ridiculous horse shoes to fill.