D'Amoure Stallion Station Partial Dispersal - Paints

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

D'Amoure Stallion Station Partial Dispersal - Paints

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

Due to time constraints and school, I'm doing a partial dispersal of my stable in hopes of making it less overwhelming when it comes time to manage it. All horses in the "dispersal" are on the sales page, ranging from $1,000-$10,000. As of right now, I have approximately 250 up and the number will grow as I go through my stable the next couple of days and dwindle my stock down to what I feel is the very best. Most of these are bred really well and have a lot of potential - I just didn't have the time to manage them properly or they were put on the back burner because there were other horses that came before them.

Here is a link to the horses I have for sale: D'Amoure Stallion Station
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Re: D'Amoure Stallion Station Partial Dispersal - Paints

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

Pretty sure that I have the majority of the horses up that I'm looking to sell.

Just added broodmares and more racers this evening. There are a lot of wings/great gallopers - many of which are from stakes-winning and stakes-producing mares.
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.