My Pacer Project

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kyasuriin Matsumoto
Hall of Fame

My Pacer Project

Post by Kyasuriin Matsumoto »

I'm proud of myself. My Y35 Pacer Foals. 39 foals, and only one has any Igetmoney/Writethisdown in it's pedigree. 20 fillies, 19 colts. Hopefully there's some good ones in there to help diversify the breed! This might end up a big flop, but at least I tried! I did this because I had a ton of never-been-bred CAMs to breed which made them all ineligible for my lease auction.

Speaking of the lease auction, it's crazy. Sorry for the reserves, but this is probably my strongest herd (and the hardest for me to let go to lease out). Two A+, stakes winning, scary producing, and strong family lined mares...one mare that's 3/3 scary/special offspring with both foals to race pushing 80s...another mare that's 2/2 scary/special offspring...a Steward's Cup winner that's produced scary, wows, and a star...a mare that's produced two stakes winning/scary producing/A+ broodmares...and not to leave out all the scary and wow producing and star broodmares that do NOT have reserves. Amanda Haderthauer will be covering the auction for me, so keep you're eyes peeled for when that opens!
Gateway Farms
Izzy Rafferty
Miler

Re: My Pacer Project

Post by Izzy Rafferty »

I wish you the best of luck with those foals!

Izzy
[Jon Xett] it's not the horses that are real, it's the tears
Samuel Tilley
Sprinter

Re: My Pacer Project

Post by Samuel Tilley »

Best of luck Kyasuriin!! Very important for us small operations that you bigger stables with $$ can help diversify. Igetmoney/Writethisdown were very important in getting us where we are but its getting harder to not slightly inbreed these days.