Kya's Pacer Lease Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Amanda Haderthauer
Derby Contender

Kya's Pacer Lease Auction

Post by Amanda Haderthauer »

Its time for Kya's Pacer Broodmare Lease Auction! The auction opens 4/24 at 1:00am and runs until 5/1 at 10:00pm.

There are some amazing ladies in this lease auction, including 12 star mares!

Some Highlights Include;

Down to Luck - Steward's Cup winner, first foal is star broodmare, 3 foals stakes/wow, 1 foal scary ($200,000 reserve)

Igetaname - multiple stakes winner, half-sister to Chevy Truck (Steward-approved stud), star mare, A+ hypos, only foal is scary good ($500,000 reserve)

Igotlucky - half-sister to Down to Luck, star mare, 3 out of 3 foals are scary/special, only two to race are pushing 80 SFs and likely to get stakes wins soon, yearling has speedy workout time ($750,000 reserve)

Missile Target - multiple stakes winner, star mare, A+ hypos, half-sister to multiple stakes winner, also A+ hypo, stakes producing broodmare Buck I St Pat, dam ran second in Steward's Cup, only foal is scary good ($500,000 reserve)

Sneakupfrombehind - placed second in Steward's Cup, dam of two multiple stakes winners, star A+ hypoing broodmares (only two daughters retired) ($200,000 reserve)

Writing My Girl - star mare, 2 out of 2 foals are scary/special ($300,000)

Mares that have produced Scary Good / Very Special foals:
Down To Luck
Igetaname
Igotlucky (All three foals!)
Irish Luck (No Reserve!)
Keep What Down (No Reserve!)
Lucky Dollar (No Reserve!)
Missile Target
Writedownmyluck (No Reserve!)
Writeitonthebeach (No Reserve!)
Writing My Girl
Last edited by Amanda Haderthauer 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Amanda Haderthauer
Derby Contender

Re: Kya's Pacer Lease Auction

The mares information is as follows; Mare: (Sire x Dam – Dam Sire), racing stats, earnings, grade, BSA comment.

* Some of the mares have A LOT nicks in there notes (some more than 30!). Those that had too many to list are marked. If you lease one of these mare and want all the hypo’s done just pm me and I will send you the whole list.

A Girl Named Mikey (Missile Mike X Private Beach – Somebeachsomewhere), 9:1-3-4, $22,320, A-, Formidable.

As a racehorse A Girl Named Mikey earned money every time she ran, but the real magic happened when she retired. Her first foal is stakes winner and graded stakes placed Chevy Truck (Chevy Symbol), who won the Going to the Beach Stakes and earned $319,490 on the track. She also produced Igetaname (Igetmoney), who won the No More Sad Songs Stakes and the Val Lobell Stakes while earning $241,830. Igetaname is also a star mare and is available in this auction. A Girl Named Mikey’s 2 year old galloped wings. She is an A- nick with On the Money, Patria O Muerte, Shorthand and Whipping Boy. *

Artsy Cam (Art Official x Niatross’s Joy – Niatross), no race record/earnings, B+, Good

Artsy Cam is an 11 year old Create A Mare. Both her two year old and her yearling galloped great/wings. She is a B+ nick to Feather It In, Igetmoney, On the Money, Whipping Boy, Writeitagain, Writethisdown, Going to the Beach, Top Drawer, and Scary Fast.

Beach Décor (Art Official x Beach’s Joy – Beach Towel) No race record/earning, B+, Potential

Beach Décor is an 11 year old Create A Mare. Her five year old Rich Décor (Shorthand) is a formidable mare. Her two year old galloped stakes and her yearling galloped great. She is a B+ nick with Igetmoney, Patria O Muerte, Writeitagain, and Writethisdown.

Camitross (Kwai x Cam Tross – Camluck), 10:2-2-1, $21,160, A-, Formidable

Camitross is a six year old mare with 2 wins to her credit. She has three foals. Her two year old by Missile Mike galloped stakes. She is an A- nick with Scary Fast, and a B+ with Seven Day Theory, Luck Now, Going to the Beach, Whipping Boy, Mcardle, Top Drawer, Dragon Again, One More Laugh, Real Desire, and No Pan Intended.

Doitagain (Missile Mike x Igetagain – Igetmoney), 15:1-10-1, $35,750, A-, Formidable

Doitagain is a 5 year old mare who retired just last year. She had only one win but she finished second 10 times, including 9 times in a row. She has only one foal, a yearling filly by Writethisdown who is a wow galloper. Doitagain is an A- nick with Scary Fast, and a B+ with Dragon Again, One More Laugh, Real Desire, No Pan Intended, Chevy Truck and Seven Day Theory.

Double My Luck (Luck Now x Lucky On the Beach – Camluck), 11:2-4-0, $28,810, A, Star

Double My Luck is a young star mare with only two foals. Her two year Igetdouble (Igetmoney) is a wings galloper, who finished off the board in her first start. Her yearling (by Holy Roller) galloped stakes. Double My Luck is an A nick with Oh So Scary and Scary Fast, an A- to Writeitagain, Writethisdown, Hotternell, Dragon Again, One More Laugh, Real Desire, and a B+ to No Pan Intended, and Chevy Truck.

Down to Luck (Writethisdown x Lucky Niatross – Camluck), 21:9-8-1, $523,140, A, Star

Down to Luck is a multiple graded stakes winner including a win in the grade 1 Steward’s Cup Distaff Pace in Year 31 and the grade 3 Jordanna Banana Stakes also in Year 31. She was named Pacer Champion Older Female. Her two year old colt, Lucky Path (On the Money) is a stakes galloper. He broke his maiden in his first start with a 76 speed figure. Her yearling colt by Patria O Muerte galloped Scary Good. She is an A nick to Late Summer Blues, an A- to Seven Day Theory, Igetcash, Hotternell, Kwai, Luck Now, and a B+ to Chevy Truck. Reserved for $200,000.

Hanover Girl (Western Hanover x Just Some Girl – Somebeachsomewhere), 20:4-8-2, $146,030, B+, Formidable.

Hanover Girl never got the stakes win she was trying for but she is stakes placed. Her two year filly, Western Bullet (Missile Mike) is a wings galloper. Her yearling by Dragon Again is nice galloper. She is a B+ hypo with Hotternell, Igetcash, Luck Now, Writethisdown and more.*

Honey Dipped (Mcardle x Beach Honey – Jeanna’s Beach Boy) 13:4-0-1, $38,490, A-, Formidable

Honey Dipped is a seven year old, formidable mare with only three foals. Her two year filly Sticky Sweet (Slick Moneymaker) is a great galloper, while her yearling colt by Late Summer Blues galloped wow. She is an A- nick with Scary Fast, and a B+ with Missile Mike, Hotternell, Keep it Hot and more.*

Hot Wax (Hotternell x Bikini Wax – Arthur’s Niatross) 16:2-4-4, $32,270, A-, Formidable

Hot Wax is a five year old formidable mare with just one foal to date. Her yearling is a filly by Missile Fight who galloped nice. She is an A- nick with Igetmoney, Holy Roller, Oh So Scary, Writeitagain and B+ with Dragon Again, One More Laugh, Real Desire, No Pan Intended, and Chevy Truck.

I Am Queen (Igetmoney x Fox Valley Queen – Keep the Pace) 14:2-3-0, $22,040, A-, Formidable

I Am Queen is another young mare with a lot of potential. She has only one foal thus far, a yearling filly by Missile Mike who galloped Stakes. She is an A- nick with Scary Fast, and a B+ with Dragon Again, One More Laugh, Real Desire, No Pan Intended and Chevy Truck.

I’m Just Lucky (I’m On My Way x Born With Luck – Camluck) 11:3-3-1, $29,140, A-, Formidable

I’m Just Lucky is a young mare with no Igetmoney or Writethisdown in her pedigree. She has two foals, a two year old filly, I’m Just Scary (Scary Fast) who galloped wings and a yearling colt by Holy Roller who galloped Stakes. I’m Just Lucky nicked A- with Igetmoney and Late Summer Blues and B+ with Seven Day Theory, Right On the Beach, Dragon Again, One More Laugh, Real Desire, No Pan Intended and Chevy Truck.

Igetaname (Igetmoney x A Girl Named Mikey – Missile Mike) 20:5-5-5, $241,830, A+, Star

Igetaname is a multiple stakes winner, winning the No More Sad Songs Stakes and the Val Lobell Stakes, earning $241,830. She is a star mare. She has only one foal so far, a yearling filly by Writethisdown who galloped Very Special. She is an A+ nick to Scary Fast. She is reseved for $500,000.

Igotlucky (Igetmoney x Lucky Niatross – Camluck) 16:4-2-3, $54,210, A, Star

Igotlucky is truly a star mare. All of her three foals have galloped Scary Fast/Very Specail. Her three year old colt Igethotter (Hoternell) has finished second in four stakes races, including the grade 1 Niatross Pace, and has earned $107,640 with a record of 6:1-5-0. Her two year old filly I Got It Down (Writethisdown) broke her maiden first out with an 82 speed figure. Her yearling is by Hot Fury. Igotlucky is an A nick with Missile Mike, Writeitagain, Yukon Cornelius, and Scary Fast. She is reserved for $750,000.

Irish Luck (Patria O Muerte x Lucky in the Park – Camluck) 12:1-6-2, $27,190, A, Star

Irish Luck is a young star mare that is already proving her worth as a broodmare. She is has only two foals thus far. Her two year old colt Irish Tale (Writethisdown) galloped Scary Good and was third in his first and only start. Her yearling colt by Hot Fury galloped wings. She is an A nick with Right On the Beach and Scary Fast, an A- with Hotternell, and a B+ with Chevy Truck.

Keen On Nelly (Hotternell x Just Beachy Keen – Somebeachsomewhere) 13:2-3-2, $25,380, B+, Good

Keen On Nelly is one of those mares that proves that in mixed breeds a ‘good’ mare can produce above their BSA comment. Keen On Nelly has produced a star mare in Keen On This (who is available in this auction), and her two year old filly Keen for Boys (Pacey’s Boy) and her yearling filly by Yukon Cornelius are both Stakes/Wow gallopers. Keen On Nelly is a B+ nick with Luck Now, Missile Mike, Shorthand, On the Money, and more.*

Keen On This (Writethisdown x Keen On Nelly – Hotternell) 10: 1-6-1, $25,500, A, Star

Keen On This is a six year old star mare that has three foals so far. Her two year old colt I’ve Got This (Igetmoney) is a stakes galloper, who was second in his first and only start with an 80 speed figure. Her yearling filly by Missile Fight is a great galloper. Keen On This is an A nick with On the Money, A- with Hotternell, Igetcash, Kwai, Luck Now, and B+ with Chevy Truck.

Keep What Down (Writewhatdown x Keep the Mace – Keep the Pace) 10:3-1-0, $24,120, A-, Formidable

Keep What Down is a young seven year old mare that has already produced a Steward’s Cup winner. Her first foal, four year old colt I Keep My Money (Igetmoney) won the Year 34 grade 1 Steward’s Cup Classic Pace. He has a record of 16:5-6-2 with earnings of $387,330. Her two year colt Scorching Summer (Late Summer Blues) galloped Scary Good and her yearling filly by Gotthelife galloped great. Keep What Down nicked A- to Gotthelife, and B+ to Hotternell, Igetcash, Missile Mike and many more.*

Lucky Dollar (Igetmoney x Lucky in the Park – Camluck) 9:1-3-2, $21,500, A, Star

This four year old Igetmoney star mare has only one foal thus far, a yearling colt by Writethisdown. The colt galloped Very Specail, so she is off to a great start as a broodmare. She is an A nick with Scary Fast.

Lucky in the Park (Camluck x Niatross’s Joy – Niatross) no record/earnings, B+, Formidable

Lucky in the Park is an 11 year old create a mare. She has produced two star mares, 5 year old Irish Luck (Patria O Muerte) and 4 year old Lucky Dollar (Igetmoney), both of whom have produced a Very Specail foal. Her two year old filly Park Life (Gotthelife) is a wow galloper who finished third in her first and only start. Lucky in the Park’s yearling filly by Late Summer Blues is also a wow galloper. She is B+ nick to Hotternell, Igetcash, Keep It Hot, Missile Mike, Special Valley and many more. *

Missile Target (Missile Mike x Sneakupfrombehind – Writethisdown) 19:4-4-4, $205,940, A+, Star

Missile Target is a five year old graded stakes winning star mare. She won the grade three Pace to Burn Stakes as well as the One Fine Wire Pace. She has a yearling filly by Late Summer Blues who galloped Scary Good. She nicks A+ with Scary Fast and Oh So Scary. She is reserved for $500,000.

Money Business (Patria O Muerte x Offical Cam – Art Official) 14:1-2-4, $21,160, A, Formidable

Money Business is a five year old, formidable mare. She didn’t do much on the track but her first foal, a yearling filly by Writethisdown galloped Wow. She is an A nick with Scary Fast.

My Penpal (Writethisdown x A Girl Named Mikey – Missile Mike) 12:2-2-3, $28,890, A, Star

My Penpal is a four year old star mare. She has only one foal, a yearling colt by Gotthelife who galloped great. She is an A nick with Hot Fury.

Offical Cam (Art Official x Cam’s Joy – Cam Fella) no record/earnings, B+, Good

Offical Cam is an 11 year old create a mare. She has five year old twin mares, Money Business and Official Business (Patria O Muerte), both are formidable and in this auction. Her two year old filly, Official Ruling (Missile Money) galloped great. She is a B+ nick to Hotternell, Igetcash, On the Money, Special Valley, and more.*

Official Business (Partia O Muerte x Offical Cam – Art Official), 12:1-5-1, $21,240, A, Formidable

Official Business is a five year old mare. Her two year old colt Businessman Mike (Missile Mike) and her yearling colt by Hot Fury are both wings/great gallopers. She is an A nick to Scary Fast and a B+ with Chevy Truck.

Pc Feel the Music (Pc Cg Bonfire x Pc M Melody – Camluck) 19:5-4-5, $232,100, B+, Formidable

Pc Feel the Music is an 11 year graded stakes winning mare. She won the grade 3 Rowling Stakes in Year 28. She also places second in four stakes races in a row, in year 28. Her yearling colt by Holy Roller galloped great. She is a B+ nick with Oh So Scary, a B with Right On the Beach and Luck Now.

Rich Décor (Shorthand x Beachy Décor – Art Official) 12:2-1-3, $22,380, A-, Formidable

Rich Décor is a five year old mare. Both her yearling filly by Hot Fury and her two year old filly On the Right Path (On the Money) galloped okay. On the Right Path finished fifth in her first and only start. Rich Decor is an A- nick with Writesthisdown.

Sneakupfrombehind (Writethisdown x Near Luck – Camluck) 17:6-5-2, $193,980, A-, Formidable

Sneakupfrombehind is a 10 year old mare. She never won a stakes race but she was second in the grade 1 Steward’s Cup Distaff Pace and the New Jersey Breeders Series (both in Year 29). She produced multiple stakes winner Buck I St Pat (Igetmoney) who earned $284,500 and multiple stakes winner and star mare Missile Target (Missile Mike) (see above). Both her two year old colt My Secret Life (Gotthelife) and her yearling filly by Missile Fight galloped wings. She is an A- nick with Patria O Muerte, Shorthand, and Whipping Boy. She has several B+ and B micks also. She is reserved for $200,000.*

Standard Shoes (Standard Stromer) 13:3-3-0, $27,690, B+, Good

Standard Shoes is an 8 year old mare. Her two year old Standard Currency (Patria O Muerte) galloped Stakes. She is a B+ nick with Feather It In, Hotternell, Igetmoney, I’m On My Way, Luck Now, Missile Mike, On the Money, Whipping Boy, Writeitagain, Writethisdown. She also has numerous B nicks. *

Val Gets the Money (Igetmoney x Val Lobell) 11:2-2-1, $20,940, A-, Good

Val Gets the Money is a seven year old mare out of the multiple grade 1 winning mare Val Lobell. Both her yearling and two year old are nice/okay gallopers. She is an A- nick with Hot Fury, and a B+ with Yukon Cornelius, Top Drawer and Hotternell.

Wrath of Pacey (Wrath of Larry x Pacey – Keep the Pace) 20:1-5-3, $22,800, B+, Formidable

Wrath of Pacey is an 8 year old mare. She has only one foal. Her yearling filly by Writethisdown galloped nice. She is a B+ nick with Writeitagain, Dragon Again, and Scary Fast.

Writedownmyluck (Writethisdown x Lucky On the Beach – Camluck) 20:2-5-6, $36,550, A, Star

Writedownmyluck is a six year old star mare. She has only two foals. Her two year old colt Lucky Country (Patria O Muerte) galloped Very Special. Her yearling colt by Gotthelife galloped great. She is an A nick with Igetmoney and Missile Mike.

Writeitonthebeach (Writethisdown x Cameron Beach – Jenna’s Beach Boy) 13:2-0-2, $20,740, A, Star

Writeitonthebeach is a 5 year old star mare. She has only one foal, a yearling filly by Missile Mike, who galloped Scary Good. Writeitonthebeach is an A nick to Gotthelife.

Writing My Girl (Writethisdown x Just Some Girl – Somebeachsomewhere) 10:1-4-2, $20,100, A, Star

Writing My Girl is a 5 year old mare. She has two foals. Both her two year old colt Write the Orders (Missile Mike) and her yearling colt by Patria O Muerte galloped Scary Good/Very Special. She is an A nick with Gotthelife. She is reserved for $300,000.
Amanda Haderthauer
Derby Contender

Three Days Left! Lost of mares without bids including;

Double My Luck
Irish Luck
Keen On This
Writedownmyluck
Writeitonthebeach

All star mares with on bids!
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Post by Michael Looker »

I've put together a spreadsheet, for those of us who prefer pretty colours to words.

Purple is awesome, then it's green - blue - yellow - red. The only information I have is that which Amanda has posted in this thread. I haven't included anything about hypomating grades, mainly because most/all of the mares I win will go to Wonton Taco. I also haven't included the names of the sires of the mares' progeny.

Kya's Pacer Lease auction.
Amanda Haderthauer
Derby Contender

It looks very good Michael! Thanks! If you, or anyone else, would like addition information about any of the mares you can ask here or pm me and I will answer if I can.
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Post by Michael Looker »

More info has been added, including a "best hypo" column (because apparently not everyone wants to send their mares to Wonton Taco. I don't know why not...).
Amanda Haderthauer
Derby Contender

1 Day Left!

Still plenty of ladies with no bids.

Don't miss out on this chance to lease some of these lovely ladies.
Amanda Haderthauer
Derby Contender

Less than 10 hours left, get them while you can! :D
Amanda Haderthauer
Derby Contender

15 minutes left!
Kyasuriin Matsumoto
Hall of Fame

Post by Kyasuriin Matsumoto »

If there are any mares that aren't leased from each auction I will be keeping them and breeding them myself when I can.
I need to make a point here. I voiced before these auctions even started this year that the mares would be bred by me if not leased in the auction. Please do not come to me requesting a horse after the fact for a lower price. I'm breeding them myself, and that is what I said I would do, and that is what will be done.

I am otherwise grateful for the people who leased from me this year and all the SIMsters who helped me promote the auctions. It allowed me to pass my Board exam and spend more time with my father before he passed just a few days ago. I will now be absent for awhile to be with my family.
Gateway Farms