A Hint of Red

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

A Hint of Red

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

I'm kicking around the idea of leasing or possibly foal swapping A Hint of Red.

For those who aren't familiar with Appaloosas, A Hint of Red is by the now pensioned Red Pine, out of Simmy Champ Strawberry Blonde. My mare was a stakes winner in her racing days, but has proven to be a stellar broodmare. Her first foal, Red Rock Hills, was a wow galloper who didn't live up to those expectations, but her second foal has more than redeemed her dam in the breeding shed. Yes, I'm talking about Tanis. Simmy champ 2 YO, 9 for 9, Sim record holder for 870 yards, very special animal Tanis. The two year old (owned by Louise) is a perfect 2 for 2 and a stakes winner. Fireforge, the yearling full brother to Tanis, is another "very special animal" and I expect great things from him. A Hint of Red has nicked "A" with Lose the Snaps and Throw it All Away.

If you are interested in leasing A Hint of Red message me in the game. I'm open to cash or foal swapping for a mare of similar quality. I'll entertain offers until either I get bored and breed the mare myself or get an offer I like (so I'd put together an offer soon!).
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Kyasuriin Matsumoto
Hall of Fame

Re: A Hint of Red

Post by Kyasuriin Matsumoto »

I would be interested, but unfortunately not this year since all my mares have been leased out already.
Gateway Farms
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

No rush Kya, she's a younger mare so maybe we can work something out in a couple of years.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Kyasuriin Matsumoto
Hall of Fame

Post by Kyasuriin Matsumoto »

Awesome, I'll get back to you on that once I can get a clear assessment of my mares next year (they are currently all scattered around, lol).
Gateway Farms
Clinton Jacinto
Eclipse Champion

Post by Clinton Jacinto »

Me want mare! Grog Hungry need something Red! :twisted:
Turf Sprinter Studs
Starlight Night $5,000
Rushing Nights $15,000
Best I Bust $1,000
Turf Miler Stud
Dollar and Cents $1,000