Gigi's Boys!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Gigi's Boys!

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

So, as you plan your trotter mare breedings, keep in mind Gigi's top trotter lineup!

Dreams of Cash

Cash Call x Dreamnabouthoney, Money Honey
This guy needs no introduction...Double Simmy winner, sire of Cup/Simmy/fillies' triple crown winner Devon Fancy (and her regular bridesmaid Deadly Dreamer), sire I Must Be Dreaming, average earnings over $25,000, and standing for only $5,000!

Winning Combo

Victory Shout x Flight of Dreams, Canceled Flight
Double Simmy winner, Cup Classic winner, first crop are two and already sire of stakes winner Douaumont, and only $5,000!

and retiring after the Steward's Cup:

Quarter Hog

Battle Creek Road x Flight of Dreams, Canceled Flight
half brother to Winning Combo, this fellow already has two Simmies, a Steward's Cup, and two legs of the trotter triple crown. he'll be - you guessed it - $5,000! Save some mares for him!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Re: Gigi's Boys!

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

And Quarter Hog is heading home to NJ after his second Steward's Cup win - he's ready for your mares, for $5,000. Already getting lots of A-/A nicks!
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

Quarter Hog got a A+ rating with Bar Tab, was checking for a future date so either yr 36 or yr 37 :)
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Steph Lonhro wrote:Quarter Hog got a A+ rating with Bar Tab, was checking for a future date so either yr 36 or yr 37 :)
oooo - that's yummy! Ole Hog is looking pretty useful in the nicks department...
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »