Free natural chaser

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Free natural chaser

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

I have this filly who is a natural chaser. All of her older siblings have been winners chasing, including the 3/4 sibling Cc Rider, who is a chasing stakes winner. She was a b- flat nick, but an a- for chasing.

If you would like her, message me in the game and I'll send her over. She needs lasix + piece of equipment, so she has potential to improve but even without a strong race record she might a good broodmare for a chasing barn.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Free natural chaser

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

The filly has been delivered to her new owner. Thanks for the inquires everyone!
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000