Stakes Appy Filly For Sale

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jennifer Francis
Hall of Fame

Stakes Appy Filly For Sale

Post by Jennifer Francis »

Ok girls and guys my last little filly to be going up for sale. I will probably try to refrain for selling my fillies for a couple of sim years because I need some more broodmares to breed to Guns and Beer. Anyways here she is Black Rain Mist she is out of a star broodmare. and by none other than Black Irish which is a hot because he is no longer at stud. I am asking 500k for her but I am willing to take negotiate. post here or pm me with your offers
Got to start from the bottom to get back to the top. Just wonder how long that will take in the game and in life.
Jennifer Francis
Hall of Fame

Re: Stakes Appy Filly For Sale

ok Since I am in a generous mood I am dropping the price down to 200k first one to offer that wins or anything close to it wins. This will end tomorrow evening so get her while u can
Got to start from the bottom to get back to the top. Just wonder how long that will take in the game and in life.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Jenn, I would buy her for 200K.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jennifer Francis
Hall of Fame

shes on her way lori