unbred mares available...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

unbred mares available...

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

I bred almost all my trotter mares that I can, and there are about 25 or so left. With the exception of Devon Fancy and a handful that are reserved for contest prizes, the following mares are available for free lease:

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.ph ... ensioned=0

most of what's left in untested, good or formidable, many have some nicks, so if you want to know about any of them feel free to ask.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Thomas Makelele
Sprinter

Re: unbred mares available...

Post by Thomas Makelele »

I would like to lease all or as many as possible of these mares:

Andover Da Money
Dream of Fame
Fly To The Lead
Hanover Self
Kind of Magic
Throw Me Something
Valleys And Peaks
Will Be Leading
Yeast

Thanks in advance,

Thomas
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Some of those are tagged for new player contests - but the rest have been sent. Still some more to go!
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

still plenty left...all contest mares have been sent, so everything left is available. If you want to use one of my studs, I'll breed it for you for free.
Thomas Makelele
Sprinter

Post by Thomas Makelele »

I guess I´m the only one interested so here goes. Could I please have Rich Victory and Showstoppin sired by Winning Combo. Both got B+ nicks with him.

Thank you again. I really appreciate your generosity.

Thomas
Patrick O'Malley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Patrick O'Malley »

Because opening another thread is too much work, I'm taking liberties with this one and posting my own list of leftover mares just in case anyone still need a few more foals. These are obviously not top grade, but there are some stakes producers and some nice bloodlines in there. Some mares are on the sales page as well and all leases are free of charge.

Requests by in-game pm please, as I'm liable to forget this thread :)
It's alive!
Steve Nelson
Two Year Old

Post by Steve Nelson »

I am just starting back up after losing all my horses. I will take one or two decent mares to play with. Thanks in advance.