Trotter Broodmare of the Year poll

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.

Who should be this year's trotter broodmare of the year?

Poll ended at 11 years ago

Bronxville
25%
Tease Me
75%

Total votes: 12

Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Trotter Broodmare of the Year poll

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

The trotter year is over, so it's time to celebrate our champion broodmares. The eligible contenders are mares that have two or more stakes winners in the year, and the prize? A pretty headshot for a pretty lady!

Here are this year's contenders (only two this year!) - owners feel free to plug your mares because I really don't do a huge amount of research on this, so if there's something else that should push your lady to the top, say so!

- Bronxville: has double stakes winning Bronx Bomber - fifth in the Steward's Cup Open too, and now at stud, and another winner in Battleville (second in a bunch of other stakes races too, so a bit unlucky, and third in the Cup oaks). Bronxville was a runner up last year too.
- Tease Me: Has Rosalind, who went into the Steward's Cup a stakes winner from week one, then duly won her Cup race in a surprise upset. She's also got Greyhound's Ghost, four time stakes winner this year, and fourth in the Cup Open.

The poll will stay open for a week, and close next Thursday. Now get voting!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Re: Trotter Broodmare of the Year poll

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

closes tonight!
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

And Tease Me is our winner for this year!

A headshot will be ordered this weekend, and I'll post when it's up.
Kudos to Bronxville - always the Bridesmaid - maybe next year! and her daughter, Wilbeville, is off to a great start so maybe we'll get a little feature for her in the News this year...
Patrick O'Malley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Patrick O'Malley »

Yay! Thanks for all the votes and thanks Gigi for putting together the thingie. Tease Me has a nice little filly foal by Drinks Are On Me this year, but she'll be up as a prize lease in some sort of contest next year. Details to follow.
It's alive!
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

And Tease Me gets her brand new headshot! Very pretty!