Trotter New Player series results

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Trotter New Player series results

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Prizes are on their way out this weekend...congrats to newbies and former newbies!!!

So it’s the end of the second year of new player only races, and here are the results:

Most wins with different horses (Custom trotter Create-A-Horse): Marcus Cheung (again) with three

Points overall, calculated 4-2-1:

First with 22 points and wins a set of silks or 5000 GPS is Bart Cummings
Second with 21 points and wins a CAH trotter yearling is Thomas Makalele
Third with 20 points and wins a mare lease and free stud fee is Marcus Cheung

Best ‘bumped’ players (those who got nudged out of new player status after only a few starts) and those who started mid-year but who really should get a prize and didn't get any of the above:

First with 10 points is Jack Meyer, wins a mare lease and free stud fee
Second with 7 points is Sarah Ovenall, gets a horse
Third with 6 points is garret Folsom, who swooped in late, gets a horse
And honorable mention to Pete Vella and Mac Bolan with 4 points each – hopefully I’ll have a horses for them too.

I still need to send horses to the winners in weeks 14 and 15 so I’ll do that tis weekend too. This week’s stakes race winner – Thomas – also gets a brand new stakes/wow yearling too as that race prize.

Be patient with me, and I'll get all prizes out by Sunday! Thanks for joining the trotter crown newbies!!!!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Thomas Makelele
Sprinter

Re: Trotter New Player series results

Post by Thomas Makelele »

Thank you very much for creating this series and other races for new players, Gigi. The prizes are very nice and there is a learning curve in it, too, as one has to work to be succesfull.

Kisses and hus to one of our dearest sponsors!

XXX

Thomas
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Re: Trotter New Player series results

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Okay, here goes:

Marcus, PM me with what create a horse you'd like - sire, gender, age, color, markings, and I will make it up for you. You also get a free mare lease to Fly to the Lead, who is up for you. Put up a dud horse for the stud fee and you'll get a refund.

Bart - game points have been sent!

Thomas, PM me with what create a horse you'd like - sire, gender, age, color, markings, and I will make it up for you. Your 'Wow' yearling is also up!

jack - you get a free lease to Will Be Leading, who is up for you. same goes for her; put up a dud horse for me and I'll refund the stud fee.

I think I got all the free horsies out too, but if you think I missed you, let me know!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.