Date's looking for a date!!!!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Marzy Dotes
Hall of Fame

Date's looking for a date!!!!

Post by Marzy Dotes »

This is Date who's pretty if a bit crazy when she competed with this taking a big early lead thing of hers. But she did okay in chasing which she liked better than flat racing.

She's a "formidable" mare w/ "greatest strength in chasing" from Liza. She's nicked B+ to flat studs on all three surfaces, i.e. Yes, Tattered, Trafalgar and I think Dumbledore and B to others like West, Happy Racing and Gibraltar. She's "A" to some chaser studs that I checked, i.e. Pigeon Island.

She has a winged two year old by Trafalgar and a yearling by Dumbledore who's HTT. I might try chasing this year but don't know who to pick and have to work on the whole waiting three years to jump and race deal.

Any suggestions? Of course if anyone wanted to lease her to do her better justice than I've done so far, that'd be cool too!

Thanks!
"Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence."

---Author, Will Henr

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

---Edmund Burke
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: Date's looking for a date!!!!

Post by Jo Ferris »

I've had good luck with Mine Those Stars and Scientist, though i don't have many chasers
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Why not breed her to a true chaser.. there are SOOOO many of them out there. And 3 who are currently standing have been featured in the edge.
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Marzy Dotes
Hall of Fame

Post by Marzy Dotes »

Thanks everyone and Lucas D. for your advice! I really appreciate it. Date's first baby: Unnamed as of yet filly.
"Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence."

---Author, Will Henr

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

---Edmund Burke