'Wings' STB yearlings on sales page

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Cameron
Eclipse Champion

'Wings' STB yearlings on sales page

Post by Laura Cameron »

Here. The $1 ones are 'okay' or 'hard to tell' but all of the rest are 'wings' or 'great'. There are no 'claimers'.

I'll do good package deals for new players or anyone else who wants to get into Standardbreds for the first time - just PM me.
Thundering: leading turf mile sire with average offspring earnings over $70,000
Legionnaire: Steward's Cup Turf Mile winner and sire of 5 stakes winning juveniles in his freshman year
Coming soon: Early Edition and Square
Laura Cameron
Eclipse Champion

Re: 'Wings' STB yearlings on sales page

Post by Laura Cameron »

Also some mares. Most have produced wows, one has thrown a 'very special'. Look for trotter mares later in the week.

All Full Up- Pacer by Luck Now. 'Formidable'. Has produced one 'very special' (Hold it High) and one 'wow' (Summer Silence).
Gentle Caress- Pacer by Feather It In. 'Formidable'. Has produced a 'wow' (Missense). Yearling is 'wings'.
Hidden Mistress- Pacer by I'm On My Way. 'Good'. Half to dual SC winner Secret Diary. Has produced a 'wow' (February Fling), yearling is 'wings'.
Loved The Lines- Pacer by When I Need Love. 'Formidable'.
Lucky Dame- Pacer by Luck Now. 'Formidable'. Has produced a 'wow' (Lucky Ribbon). Yearlings is 'wings'.
Mill Miss- Pacer by He's Hot To Trot. 'Good'. Twice stakes placed. Has produced a 'wow' (Early Dismissal).
Thundering: leading turf mile sire with average offspring earnings over $70,000
Legionnaire: Steward's Cup Turf Mile winner and sire of 5 stakes winning juveniles in his freshman year
Coming soon: Early Edition and Square