Chaser/Turf Mile Package for sale

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Chaser/Turf Mile Package for sale

Post by Garylynn Farms »

Selling has a package deal. I have 3 wings gallop turf milers who are (A and A- nicks for chasings) plus an okay gallop turf miler who is also an A nick for chasing. Also I am selling a (Star) Over and Up mare who nicks well with Turf mile stallions and can generate some A nicks for chasing to some stallions. I am selling these because I don’t run in that division an feel these horse whould be better with someone who does. All these horse should be good chasers when the time comes to convert them.
UNITED Star Over and Up mare.
GET MOVING 2yo colt wings gallop B/A hypo
SUBTRACTION 2yo colt Okay gallop B+/A hypo
I WISH I COULD FLY yearling filly Wings gallop B/A hypo
UNITED EXCURSION yearling filly Wings gallop B+/A- hypo daughter of Offshore Excursion.
PM all offers please
Gary
Garylynn Farms
Classic Contender

Re: Chaser/Turf Mile Package for sale

Post by Garylynn Farms »

Bump. Listed each horse individually on the sales page. These horse have a future in chasing when their flat career is over. The two yearling already have their first piece of equipment found. Also a chance to pick up a star mare for only $10,000.
“I’ve been involved in a number of cults, both a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader."
-Creed Bratton-