Profiles

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

With the SIM approaching, I think people should update their profiles here in the forum to include atleast their e-mail and their AIM/Yahoo!/MSN messenger sign names. People will be wheeling and dealing for horse purchases and new players will need help...so contact info will help a lot.

Just a thought. :)
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

I think mines updated...
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

When I first read the topic title, I was thinking something totally different, but I still think it would be cool, so here it is:

We SHOULD have profiles! Like, we'd make a kind of questionnaire, and everyone can fill it out to their heart's content, send in picture of themselves, etc. I'd be down to make a simple webpage with the "SIMster Directory." Plus, we'd never lose contact. Might be fun.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Well, that's going beyond my idea. My idea was just filling out the information provided by this forum. Not everyone has their's completed.

But you have a good idea. What if we did that and had Em create little owner pages or whatnot and linked to them on the owner's page (like on the front page, you see the link called "Current Players," each name will be linked to a page with the owner's contact information, stats, and a small questionnaire).

Anyone else want to jump in with an idea on this?
~ Mandy ~

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Amanda Saunders wrote: What if we did that and had Em create little owner pages or whatnot
Emily has quite enough to do to get the SIM running and to keep it running without us "having" her add anything.

Emily says it's not possible to change the current player's page. The forum profile is the best place to do this. Personally, however, I'd prefer people not e-mail me unless it's intensely private; I'd rather offer help over the forum so hopefully others could learn as well.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

Well i surely agree with not adding any mroe work for Em...But as to not using e-mails i think they work pretty good expecially to help keep basically fights from hapening on the forum..If there's a diffrence of opinion i think that's a much better place to handle it...Just my 2 cents worth...
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Ara Davies wrote:
Amanda Saunders wrote: What if we did that and had Em create little owner pages or whatnot
Emily has quite enough to do to get the SIM running and to keep it running without us "having" her add anything.

Emily says it's not possible to change the current player's page. The forum profile is the best place to do this. Personally, however, I'd prefer people not e-mail me unless it's intensely private; I'd rather offer help over the forum so hopefully others could learn as well.
*pats Ara* Calm down, girlie, it was just a suggestion. :P

And Rhonda (and Ara too), you can PM people through the forum which elimintates personal e-mails.

Well, if we're going to keep it to the forums, then we need to get everyone in here. If you haven't noticed, there are 100+ people in the SIM, and only 27 members here.
~ Mandy ~

Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

There are only forty something players in the new SIM at this time. The ones who haven't joined the forum presumably will do so once the SIM starts. We have a couple months left, no need to hurry yet. :)
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

lol, too true...However i'm wishing we were in the hurring stage..times jsuta a draggin right now for me..well it would be if my life ever slowed down. B)