Achilles Of Troy

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

What a performance second time up from this O'Brien youngster. Was there today (and got sunburn again) but this horse reminded me very much of Stravinsky (minus the blinkers) and can't wait to see him at Royal Ascot :)
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Whoa, I got confused for a minute. There is an Achilles of Troy over here who is a stakes winner and also older... so yeah.

But anyway, what did the horse do? I assume he broke his maiden? By how much? :)
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

He looked weak before hand and the paddock commentator's weren't overly complimentary about him. He won by 5 lengths easily from a horse who was 3rd in the best British Maiden run so far (apparently), likely to go for the Coventry at Royal Ascot - this was the race George Washington was beaten in on his debut two years ago, though AOT had already been beaten by The Loan Express (runs today I think) a couple of weeks ago.

Martin (ps. the name still isn't right)