Lots of Natural and Potential Geldings For Sale - $1

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Lots of Natural and Potential Geldings For Sale - $1

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

If they are over the age of 4 they are Naturals

If they are 3 they are potential

Thank you Bob, Dan and everyone who's been snatching them up!

*There are a lot of flat horses listed in the link supplied, please do your research as I do not turn a lot of my geldings into chasers unless they have some talent.
Last edited by Chani Ruzzo 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Re: Natural and Potential For Sale - $1

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

more added!
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Thomas Makelele
Sprinter

Post by Thomas Makelele »

I think you'd better check them out more carefully, Chani. At least the one I just bought is a hazard on the course when it comes to jumping... He's not turned to chasing yet and was only 1$ so no lawsuit this time, but just wanted to let you know.

2012-05-28 Trainer: This horse stumbled over every jump and was a hazard on the course! I'm not sure 'The Dark Path' will ever make it as a Steeplechase horse!
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Was he named and previously racing on the flat? All my geldings that are for sale, (ALL OF THEM rawr...) are up for $1, regardless of talents (sprint/chaser/route etc...), you'd have to look at what i'm racing them at. I'm not going to jump train a horse, and race it on the flat if he jumps a potential. Dark Path is a pure AW horse, nothing about him says chaser.
Thomas Makelele
Sprinter

Post by Thomas Makelele »

He had a name (The Dark Path) and he had been trained to jump (I didn't see the result until I bought him) and he was under the headline and link that says chasers for sale.
I can't possibly guess your ways and principles from anywhere. But, no big deal and let's move on. Happy sales!

http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=245906
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

It's a $1.. If you don't want him I'll buy him back.. all you have to do is ask.

Also the search function doesn't allow me to post non turned chasers (my 3 y/os) as chasers (I try to let new owners pick what they want to do with the horses they buy) So technically this list as said above is a list of geldings for $1. You just happened to buy one that, had you looked at carefully, was not a chaser.